|Lukas Dhont Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1991|
Lukas Dhont is a Belgian film director and screenwriter who was featured in Forbes‘ “30 Under 30 Europe” list in 2019.
Ghent, Flanders, Belgium
Lukas enrolled at the New York Film Academy where he pursued a degree in the film program at the age of 18. Further, he also attended KASK & Conservatorium‘s School of Arts Gent.
Film Director, Screenwriter
- Mother – Hilbe Dhont (Fashion teacher at an art school)
- Siblings – Michiel Dhont (Younger Brother) (Producer)
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He sports a thick beard and brushed-up hairstyle.
Lukas Dhont Facts
- He was brought up in Ghent, Flanders.
- Lukas made his feature-length film debut with Girl in 2018, for which he won the “Golden Eye” award at the Zurich Film Festival. The film was based on the story of Nora Monsecour and premiered at the 2018 Cannes Film Festival.
- During his teenage years, Lukas worked as a costume design assistant on both film and television sets.
- In July 2021, Lukas announced that he was developing an untitled film with screenwriter Laurent Lunetta.
- His 2023 film Close was nominated for the “Best International Feature Film” award at the 95th Academy Awards.
Featured Image By Nils Melckenbeeck / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0