|Liv Morgan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1994|
Liv Morgan or Gionna Jene Daddio is a Hooters girl turned wrestler. It was her childhood dream to enter wrestling. She got a chance to sign with WWE after getting discovered while working out at Joe DeFranco’s gym in New Jersey and she started performing under the “Smackdown” brand. She has also formerly worked as a competitive cheerleader. Wrestler Lita is her role model.
Gionna Jene Daddio
Liv Morgan (WWE Stage Name), Marley (Former Stage Name)
Paramus, New Jersey, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Gionna studied at Henry P. Becton Regional High School in East Rutherford, New Jersey and was a competitive cheerleader.
Professional Wrestler at WWE
- Father – Deceased (Name Unknown)
- Siblings – 4 brothers and 1 sister
- Others – Eugene Daddio (Grandfather)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Enzo Amore (2016–2017) – After breaking up with an unknown guy whom she dated in 2014, Liv got into a relationship with fellow wrestler, Eric Arndt whose stage name is Enzo Amore. The couple possibly bonded over a similar background. They both are from New Jersey, trained at the same facility before joining WWE and are former employees of Hooters. In 2017, Liv officially announced her break-up from Enzo by declaring she was single by implying that Enzo cheated on her and deleted most of her pictures with him on Instagram. In January 2018, Enzo Amore’s contract was suspended due to an allegation of rape against the wrestler. Since the company follows a zero tolerance policy with regard to sexual harassment / sexual assault, it declared that Enzo would not be brought back on the WWE roster until he was absolved of the charges.
- Tyler Bate (2018) – Liv and Tyler’s social media interaction caused widespread speculation that the two are interested in each other and might possibly be dating. Tyler is also a WWE wrestler from England who is one of two wrestlers in the entire WWE history to win a championship as a teenager at the age of 19.
Race / Ethnicity
- A childhood picture of Liv conveys that she may not be a natural blonde, although all her public images of her show her ONLY in ‘Blonde’ hair color.
- She is possibly a brunette whose natural hair color is light brown.
Liv possibly wears colored contact lenses and her natural eye color might be ‘brown‘.
- Pierced nose
- Big brown mole right in the middle of her uppermost six-pack.
- Thick, sharply arched eyebrows
- Usually wears a lot of heavy make-up matched with tomboyish clothing style.
- Frequently promotes shoes by Champs Sports on her Instagram account.
- Modeled for the restaurant chain Hooters before she was signed to WWE.
Best Known For
Being an American Wrestler / Performer signed to WWE Smackdown.
First Wrestling Match
- A tag team match dated June 27, 2015, saw Charlotte Flair and Gionna Daddio defeat Jessie McKay and Lina during a house show at Citrus Springs, Florida.
- Her first televised match was aired on November 4, 2015 in an NXT episode where she was paid to lose to fellow female wrestler Eva Marie.
First TV Show
Her first break was on WWE NXT during the Takeover series live-streamed on February 11, 2015, as a planted Tyler Breeze fan.
- Liv Morgan took personal training from DeFranco’s gym which is a private training facility that requires a prior application before getting approved to train among a group of elite athletes who come from a variety of professional sports background.
- In a small but extremely well-equipped facility of 500 square yards in New Jersey, situated across an accessible football field and track, Joe DeFranco creates a personalized training program for all his trainees who exercise in a small group of 2 to 4 people for motivation.
- Under Joe’s supervision, who is also a personal trainer to WWE Veteran Triple H, Liv perfected her form in fundamental strength movements and developed functional skills to improve her speed, agility, power, and mobility that armed her with the required endurance expected of a WWE performer.
- Liv’s typical workout often comprised of heavy squats, prowler pulls and pushes, kettlebell training, rope climbing, and mobility drills.
- After she was signed to become a contracted WWE performer, Liv started training at WWE Performance Centre in Orlando, Florida under the supervision of highly competent strength coaches to subscribe to a world-class strength and conditioning regime.
- She is extremely fond of pizza and frequently posts her love for her guilty pleasure on Instagram and Twitter. Her exact diet plan is unknown.
Liv Morgan Favorite Things
- Wrestler – Shawn Michaels, No Way Jose
- Horror Movie – A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
- Energy Drink – Monster only in Orange flavor
- WWE Female Wrestler – Bayley
- WWE Idol – Lita
- Match – Opposite Bayley
- Movie – Ready to Rumble (2000)
- TV Show – Jersey Shore
- Activity On A Day Off – Sleeping
Source – YouTube
Liv Morgan Facts
- Liv was raised in Elmwood Park, New Jersey.
- Liv was discovered while training at DeFranco’s gym.
- A career in wrestling was one of her childhood dreams since her single mother did not have many resources to raise her along with her five siblings. Liv and her brothers created a make-shift ring in their backyard and wrestled for fun to keep them entertained.
- Liv has no tattoos which is extremely rare for a female wrestler.
- She wears spectacles.
- Her birthday is on the same date as Kanye West’s birthday and she often mentions that to help people remember the date.
- Liv owns a pet snake which is an albino python named Ghost Face Nilla.
- She also owns a pure breed white German shepherd called Kilo and another dog named Frankie.
- She took Spanish classes to get fluent in that language.
- In July 2016, Liv got ordained by Universal Life Church to officiate wedding ceremonies.
- Liv is a self-professed tomboy and hardcore sneakerhead. She owns several baseball hats and many pairs of sneakers of which more than 80 pairs are basketball shoes.
- To find out more about the wrestler, visit her page @ wwe.com/superstars/liv-morgan.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Liv Morgan / Instagram