|Lydia Romeike Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1998|
Lydia Romeike is a German-American social media personality and photographer who is known for her relationship with TV star Trace Bates.
Lydia Johanna Romeike
Tennessee, United States
Lydia was Homeschooled.
Social Media Personality, Photographer
- Father – Uwe Andreas Josef Romeike
- Mother – Hannelore Funk
- Siblings – Daniel Romeike (Older Brother), Joshua Mathias Romeike (Younger Brother), Christian Immanuel Romeike (Younger Brother), Damaris Dorothy Romeike (Younger Sister), Sarah Romeike (Younger Sister), Rebecca Romeike (Younger Sister)
- Others – William Gilvin Bates (Father-In-Law), Katie Bates (Mother-In-Law)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lydia has dated –
- Trace Bates (2021-Present) – Lydia and Trace were spotted in a picture together that was uploaded to his Instagram account on December 11, 2021, with the caption “So blessed to call you mine ❤️❤️❤️”.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry.
- Alluring eyes
- Wide smile
Lydia Romeike Facts
- Originally, her family is from Bissingen, district of Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Lydia developed an interest in photography at an early age.
- She was born and raised in Germany and moved to the United States alongside her family sometime prior to the year 2011. As of early 2022, her family had been residing in East Tennessee.
- Lydia and her family were subject to a civil case for Asylum in the United States. While in Germany, her parents had been persecuted for homeschooling their children as they are believers in the Evangelical Christian faith.
Featured Image By Lydia Romeike / Facebook