|Madison Haschak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 2000|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Madison Haschak is an American dancer, singer, social media personality, Instagram star, and YouTuber who is well-known for being the oldest one of the popular Haschak Sisters alongside her sisters, Gracie Haschak, Sierra Haschak, and Olivia Haschak. Madison Haschak was just around 2 years old when she took an interest in dance and has been following her passion for the art form ever since and has also appeared on the reality TV competition series, America’s Got Talent. She, alongside her sisters, has created a group named the Haschak Sisters and it has amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 8 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter. The group’s eponymous YouTube channel features a wide range of videos which generally revolve around DIYs, pranks, challenges, music, dance, and things from their daily lives. Moreover, Madison Haschak has also branched out as a singer and the Haschak Sisters has released several songs such as Daddy Says No, Get Away, Gossip Girl, Girls Rule the World, Slumber Party, When a Girl Likes a Boy, Show Me What You Got, Boys Are so Ugh, Diary, Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better, Perfect for Me, All My Money on You, and Girl Power. Madison Haschak has also garnered an impressive fan base for herself on social media and enjoys more than a million followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter. She has also worked alongside several other artists, like MattyB, Sarah Grace Morris, Ivey Meeks, Liv Shumbres, and Kate Cadogan, while being a member of the collaborative channel titled Funniflix.
Madison Daisy Haschak
California, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Madison Haschak has taken dance lessons, starting at the age of 2.
Dancer, Singer, Social Media Personality, Instagram Star, YouTuber
- Father – John Haschak (Temecula Dance Company’s ‘Tapping Dads’)
- Mother – Kathi Haschak (Studio Manager at Temecula Dance Company)
- Siblings – Gracie Haschak (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Singer, Social Media Personality, Instagram Star, YouTuber), Sierra Haschak (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Singer, Actress, Social Media Personality, Theatre Artist, Instagram Star, YouTuber), Olivia Haschak (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Singer, Social Media Personality, Instagram Star, Theatre Artist, YouTuber)
Madison Haschak is represented by MattyB, LLC.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
As a part of the Haschak Sisters, Madison Haschak has released her songs via MattyB, LLC.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madison Haschak has dated –
- Jonathan Fuller – It is speculated that Madison Haschak is dating Jonathan Fuller.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Curly hair
- Pointed chin
- Deep-set eyes
Best Known For
- Being the oldest member of the siblings’ group, Haschak Sisters, which has gained an immense social media popularity with more than 8 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter
- Having uploaded a number of music video covers, as a part of Haschak Sisters, of several popular songs such as Clique and Gold Digger (ft. Jamie Foxx) by Kanye West, Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson (ft. Bruno Mars), Worth It by Fifth Harmony (ft. Kid Ink), Wannabe by Spice Girls, What Do You Mean and Sorry by Justin Bieber, Me Too by Meghan Trainor, and Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift
- Having been a member of the collaborative YouTube channel, Funniflix, alongside her sisters and artists such as MattyB, Sarah Grace Morris, Ivey Meeks, Liv Shumbres, Kate Cadogan, Justin Bradford, Ava Davis, and Mimi Drabik
- Having garnered an immense social media fan base for herself with more than a million followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Being a member of the Haschak Sisters, Madison Haschak released her first single, Daddy Says No, in March 2016 via MattyB, LLC.
The group has also released a number of other songs which include the likes of Get Away, Gossip Girl, Girls Rule the World, Slumber Party, Pretty Girl, When a Girl Likes a Boy, Show Me What You Got, Nah Nah Nah, Like a Girl, Boys Are so Ugh, Diary, Two More Minutes, Colors, Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better, Perfect for Me, Hush, All My Money on You, Girl Power, Ponytail, and several others.
First TV Show
Madison Haschak made her first TV show appearance as a contestant on an episode of the popular reality talent show competition series, America’s Got Talent in July 2008.
Madison Haschak stays fit by leading an active life and she also dedicates a lot of her time to dance sessions which further help her tone her body.
Madison Haschak Favorite Things
- Animal – Koala
- Movie – Home
- Food – Sushi, Cake
- Singer – Beyonce
- Candy – Sour Patch Kids
- Color – Mint Green
- Music Video Shot By The Haschak Sisters – Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson (ft. Bruno Mars)
- Drink From Starbucks – Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with extra caramel
- Song By The Haschak Sisters – Gossip Girl
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
Madison Haschak Facts
- She hails from Temecula, Riverside County, California, United States.
- Madison Haschak’s mother has rarely appeared in her videos and pictures because she does not like being on camera.
- She started sharing music videos on the internet, alongside her sisters, in the year 2015 and all the 4 sisters were under 15 years of age at that time.
- While growing up, Madison Haschak and Gracie Haschak were often confused for being twins and people also sometimes assume that out of the two, Gracie is the older one. However, it is the other way round.
- The pronunciation of her last name goes like ‘Hash-cheque’.
- Madison Haschak was only 7 years old when she first participated solo in a dance competition.
- She became a part of Temecula Dance Company in the year 2002.
- In 2018, the Haschak Sisters were featured in the song titled Little Bit by rapper MattyBRaps.
- She has also performed alongside popular dancer Sophia Lucia at the MDA Show of Strength.
- The YouTube channel titled, Haschak Sisters, was created on February 5, 2008, and the videos on the channel have garnered more than 4 billion views. The first video that was uploaded on the channel on April 13, 2015, was titled “Kanye West – Clique (Haschak Sisters & MattyBRaps Cover)”. Usually, the videos on the channel are based on DIYs, pranks, challenges, music, dance, and things from their daily lives.
- Madison Haschak prefers heels to flats.
- She has revealed in one of her videos that she likes the iPhone more than Blackberry.
- During her leisure time, she enjoys playing sports, going to the movies, baking, and reading books. She also enjoys watching several shows on Netflix.
- Her sisters have described Madison Haschak as a good role model.
- If she had to choose between swimming in a pool of pudding and swimming in a pool of jello, she would probably choose swimming in a pool of pudding.
- If Madison Haschak had to choose between pants and dresses, she would choose dresses.
- If she were to be a cartoon character for a day, Madison Haschak would love to be Daisy Duck.
- She is a big fan of singer, songwriter, and actress, Beyoncé, and has always wanted to meet her in person.
- The sisters have 2 dogs, named Chickie and Rosie, as well as 2 fishes, named Twilight and Sunshine.
- Madison Haschak is a Star Wars fan.
- She freaks out whenever she sees a bug.
- She hates eating sweet potatoes.
- She is the best cook amongst her sisters.
- Although Madison Haschak totally enjoys being the oldest one of the sisters, she sometimes wishes that she had an older or maybe even a younger brother.
- The Haschak Sisters have also launched their merchandise.
- What’s interesting about the middle names of the Haschak siblings is that their middle names are the names of different flowers.
- Follow Haschak Sisters on YouTube, Instagram, iTunes, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Follow Madison Haschak on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Madison Haschak / Instagram