The Bronx, New York, U.S.
Lynda did her primary and secondary schooling from Bronx, New York. In 1989, she graduated from Preston High School in New York City.
Finally, she majored in Broadcasting and Communications from C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University.
- Father – David Lopez (Computer Specialist)
- Mother – Guadalupe Rodríguez (Kindergarten Teacher)
- Siblings – Jennifer Lopez (Older Sister) (Actress and singer), Leslie Lopez (Oldest Sister) (Elementary School Music Teacher in Westchester County, New York)
- Others – Emme Maribel Muñiz (Niece) (Singer), Maximilian David Muñiz (Nephew) (TV Personality, Student)
Arlene Thornton Agency
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lynda Lopez dated –
- Chris Booker (2002-2005) – Lynda started dating radio / TV personality and New York DJ Chris Booker after they met at WNEW-FM in New York in early 2002. They used to work together as co-hosts in the morning show. The duo split in 2005.
- Adam Goldfried – Lynda started dating Adam Goldfried and is currently engaged to him. The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Lucie Wren Lopez-Goldfried on August 28, 2008.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Puerto Rican ancestry.
34-27-36 in or 86-68.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Her religious beliefs are not known. But, her older sister, JLo is Roman Catholic.
Best Known For
Working as a newsreader at Fox 5 in March 2007 and as a news anchor at WCBS-AM until August 2013.
She appeared in the 1997 action thriller film Dead Tides for her role as Fiesta Dancer (as Linda Lopez).
First TV Show
She appeared as a VH1 VJ for a short time with Kane and Rebecca Rankin in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Lynda Lopez Facts
- Lynda was included in the list of “Who’s Who Among American Hispanics” in 1993.
- Lopez also won Emmy Award for “Outstanding Morning News Program” in 2001.
- She became the host of Style Network’s GLOW in 2002.
- She served as a DJ for WNEW-FM in 2003 with her then-boyfriend, Chris Booker.
- Lynda served as a part-time correspondent for WCBS-TV in October 2003.
- Lopez also served as a part of WNYW-TV’s Good Day New York in 2007.
- Lynda started working for MY 9 in July 2006.