|MacKenzie Bourg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1992|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
MacKenzie Bourg is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and TV personality who has appeared as a contestant on shows like The Voice and American Idol. The artist has also released tracks such as Everyone’s Got a Story, Roses, Lost & Found, See You For the Holidays, Big, Heartbeat, Little Moon, and Playlove.
MacKenzie Richard Bourg
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
MacKenzie Bourg studied at St. Thomas More High School in Lafayette and played basketball. However, he had to quit the game in his junior year after contracting a virus that triggered congestive heart failure and had to be kept in an induced coma.
Later on, he started focusing on music. Reflecting on the past, he once said, “I never thought after playing sports my whole life, that it could be taken from me so fast, but that’s when music really came into focus.”
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, TV Personality
- Father – Michelle Arceneaux
- Mother – Rudy Bourg
Pop, Acoustic, Folk
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wears glasses
- Lean physique
He has done endorsement work for brands like boohooMAN.
MacKenzie Bourg Facts
- In 2012, he participated in the 3rd season of the NBC singing competition series, The Voice, where he defaulted to CeeLo Green‘s team.
- MacKenzie Bourg then participated in the 15th edition of the singing television competition series, American Idol, and was placed amongst the top 24 after he performed Can’t Help Falling in Love.
- He concluded his American Idol journey after getting placed on the 4th spot.
- MacKenzie Bourg’s supporters are referred to as the “MacPack”.
Featured Image by MacKenzie Bourg / Instagram