|Seth Gabel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1981|
|Spouse||Bryce Dallas Howard|
Seth Gabel is an American actor whose long list of television credits include playing agent Lincoln Lee in Fringe (2010-2013), Cotton Mather in Salem (2014-2017), Adrian Moore in Nip/Tuck (2004), Count Vertigo in Arrow (2013), Jeremy Darling in Dirty Se*y Money (2007-2009), and many more.
Seth Gabel, Seth Cosentino
Hollywood, Florida, United States
Seth went to the University School of Nova Southeastern University in Florida and graduated in 1999.
After that, he attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
- Father – Larry
- Mother – Karen
- Others – Ron Howard (Father-in-law) (Director, Actor), Cheryl Howard Crew (Mother-in-law) (Writer), Martin Gabel (Grand Uncle) (Actor), Jocelyn Carlyle Howard (Sister-in-law), Paige Carlyle Howard (Sister-in-law), Reed Cross Howard (Brother-in-law)
Seth has been represented by the William Morris Endeavor Entertainment located in California.
Seth’s net worth was $2 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Seth Gabel has dated –
- Bryce Dallas Howard (2001-Present) – The Take Me Home Tonight (2011) actor began dating actress Bryce Dallas Howard in February 2001 when they both were studying at New York University. Following a courtship of 2 years, the duo got engaged in 2003. They officially became husband and wife in a wedding ceremony held at Greenwich, Connecticut on June 17, 2006. The happy couple shares a son named Theodore Norman Howard-Gabel (b. February 16, 2007) and a daughter named Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel (b. January 19, 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
- Dimpled smile
- Square face
Seth Gabel Favorite Things
- Animated Movies – Spirited Away (2001), The Lion King (1994)
- Actors – Humphrey Bogart, Paul Newman, Jack Nicholson, Gary Oldman, Peter Sellers
- Actress – Ellen Burstyn
Source – YouTube, TheFashionisto.com
Seth Gabel Facts
- He changed his last name to Gabel as it was his maternal grandmother’s maiden name.
- Seth played the role of Michael in the 2006 film called The Da Vinci Code, which was based on the best-selling novel of the same name by Dan Brown and was helmed by his father-in-law, Ron Howard.
- He was adopted by his stepfather at a young age and Seth took his last name ‘Cosentino’ while growing up.
- His first celebrity crush was actress Kelly Preston from the movie, Twins (1988).
- Seth has been close friends with the actor Josh Gad since they met in kindergarten. Furthermore, Josh is the godfather of his son Theo.
- In 2007, he was chosen to be on the list of People Magazine‘s ‘Se*iest Man Alive’.
- Seth celebrates his birthday on the same day as numerous other Hollywood celebrities such as Alicia Vikander, A$AP Rocky, Clive Owen, Ashlee Simpson, Gwen Stefani, Keiko Agena, Lena Headey, and many more.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0