|Bryce Dallas Howard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1981|
Bryce Dallas Howard is an American actor, voiceover artist, writer, and director. She is known for her roles like a racist socialite Hilly Holbrook in the period-drama film The Help, Story in the fantasy psychological thriller film Lady in the Water, Claire Dearing in the sci-fi action-adventure movie Jurassic World and its sequel Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Rosalind in the romantic comedy film As You Like It, Gwen Stacy in the superhero filmSpider-Man 3, Victoria in the romantic fantasy film The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Fisher Willow in the independent film The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond, Rachael in the black comedy-drama film 50/50, Katherine “Kate” Brewster Connor in the military sci-fi action film Terminator Salvation, and Bella (voice) in the family adventure film A Dog’s Way Home.
Bryce Dallas Howard
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Bryce Dallas Howard attended a performing arts camp at Stagedoor Manor, New York.
After graduation, Howard attended the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University and completed her BFA in 2003.
She also studied at School at Steppenwolf – Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Chicago and New York City-based The Actors Center.
Actress, Writer, Director, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Ron Howard (Actor – Director)
- Mother – Cheryl Howard Crew (née Alley; Writer)
- Siblings – Jocelyn Carlyle Howard (Younger Sister), Paige Carlyle Howard (Younger Sister), Reed Cross Howard (Younger Brother).
- Others – Rance Howard (Paternal Grandfather), Jean Speegle Howard (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Enos Alley, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Vivian Joyce Schmid (Maternal Grandmother), Clint Howard (Uncle), Henry Winkler (Godfather)
Bryce Dallas Howard has been signed with –
- International Creative Management
- Infinite Horizon Entertainment, Inc., Production Company, Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $25 Million.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bryce Dallas Howard has dated –
- Seth Gabel (2001-Present) – Bryce met actor Seth Gabel at the New York University and after dating for five years, the two tied the knot on June 17, 2006. The couple has a son Theodore named Norman Howard-Gabel (born on February 16, 2007), and a daughter named Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel (born on January 19, 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, English, Scottish, Irish, French, and Dutch ancestry.
- Her red tresses
- Friendly demeanor
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
In January 2011, Howard became the first celebrity ambassador for Kate Spade (purse designer).
Best Known For
Howard is best known for playing Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man 3 (2007), Victoria in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010), and Kate Connor in Terminator Salvation (2009).
Howard was first seen in Parenthood (1989) as an extra.
Her first feature film was Alan Brown directed Book of Love (2004), in which she played Heather.
As a voice actor, she made her theatrical film debut by providing vocal to the character of Bella in the 2019 family adventure film, A Dog’s Way Home, based on the 2017 novel of the same name by W. Bruce Cameron.
Bryce did some serious training for her role as Victoria in the Twilight series. She did mix martial arts, cardio exercises, and strength training to play the part that involved her doing some action sequences.
To maintain the same level of fitness, she made a fitness club with her friends and they motivated each other to stay fit.
Bryce Dallas Howard Favorite Things
- Band – M83
- Activity – Writing
Source – Entertainment Weekly, IMDb
Bryce Dallas Howard Facts
- Bryce uses she/her pronouns.
- Tom Cruise used to babysit Bryce and her siblings. She disclosed this on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- For Spider-Man 3 (2007), she dyed her hair blonde and even did many of her action sequences on her own, despite being five months pregnant (she was unaware of her pregnancy).
- She has never drunk alcohol in her life.
- Natalie Portman and Jake Gyllenhaal are Bryce’s close friends. Her good friends include Jason Ritter, Marianna Palka, Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Xavier Samuel, and Topher Grace.
- Bryce took piano classes for her role in The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond (2008).
- She became a vegan for over three years, but after pregnancy, she started eating meat due to her medical condition.
- Apart from acting, she likes playing basketball.
- She won the MTV Movie Award for Best Fight for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse in 2010. She has been nominated for several awards and has won many awards for Best Ensemble and Best Cast.
- She played park operations manager Claire Dearing in the 2015 movie Jurassic World.
- Bryce is sometimes confused with Jessica Chastain.
- In 2016, she was cast as Lacie Pound in an episode titled Nosedive of the speculative fiction sci-fi anthology series, Black Mirror, based on The Twilight Zone.
- She has done voiceover work for video games such as Lego Jurassic World, Jurassic World Evolution, Lego Dimensions, and Maquette.