Bryce Dallas Howard
Los Angeles, California, US
Bryce Dallas Howard attended a performing arts camp at Stagedoor Manor, New York.
After graduation, Howard attended the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University and completed her BFA in 2003.
She also studied at School at Steppenwolf – Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Chicago and New York City-based The Actors Center.
Actress, Writer, Director
- Father – Ron Howard (Actor – Director)
- Mother – Cheryl Howard Crew (née Alley; Writer)
- Siblings – Jocelyn Carlyle Howard (Younger Sister), Paige Carlyle Howard (Younger Sister) and Reed Cross Howard (Younger Brother).
- Others – Rance Howard (Grandfather), Jean Speegle Howard (Grandmother), Clint Howard (Uncle) and Henry Winkler (Godfather).
Bryce Dallas Howard is signed with the International Creative Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
139 pounds or 63 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bryce Dallas Howard dated –
- Seth Gabel (2001-Present) – Bryce met actor Seth Gabel at the New York University and after dating for five years, the two tied the knot on June 17, 2006. The couple has a son Theodore named Norman Howard-Gabel (born on February 16, 2007) and a daughter named Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel (born on January 19, 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, English, Scottish and Irish ancestry.
- Her red tresses
- Friendly demeanor
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
In January 2011, Howard became the first celebrity ambassador for Kate Spade (purse designer).
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Howard is best known for playing as Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man 3 (2007), Victoria in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) and Kate Connor in Terminator Salvation (2009).
Howard was first seen in Parenthood (1989), as an extra.
Her first feature film was Alan Brown directed Book of Love (2004), in which she played Heather.
First TV Show
She has not done any TV serial yet.
Bryce did some serious training for her role as Victoria in the Twilight series. She did mixed martial arts, cardio exercises and strength training to play her part that involved her to do some action sequences.
To maintain the same level of fitness, she made a fitness club with her friends and they motivated each other to stay fit.
Bryce Dallas Howard Favorite Things
- Band – M83
- Activity – Writing
Source – Entertainment Weekly, IMDb
Bryce Dallas Howard Facts
- Tom Cruise used to babysit Bryce and her siblings. She disclosed this on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- For Spider-Man 3 (2007), she dyed her hair blonde and even did many of her action sequences on her own, despite being five months pregnant (she was unaware of her pregnancy).
- She has never drunk alcohol in her life.
- Natalie Portman and Jake Gyllenhaal are Bryce’s close friends. Her good friends include Jason Ritter, Marianna Palka, Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Xavier Samuel and Topher Grace.
- Bryce took piano classes for her role in The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond (2008).
- She became a vegan for over three years, but after pregnancy, she started eating meat due to her medical condition.
- Apart from acting, she likes playing basketball.
- She won the MTV Movie Award for Best Fight for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse in 2010. She has been nominated for several awards and has won many awards for Best Ensemble and Best Cast.
- She played park operations manager Claire Dearing in 2015 movie Jurassic World.
- Connect with Bryce on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.