|Maddie Lambert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 2003|
Maddie Lambert is an American social media star, best known for her YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed a large fanbase online with more than 1.5 million subscribers. She initially attracted attention as the 14-year-old mother after she gave birth to her daughter, Everly Joy Lambert on January 5, 2018.
Texas, United States
Texas, United States
Social Media Star
- Father – Sam L. Dossett
- Mother – Melissa Dossett
- Siblings – Slate Axle Dossett (Younger Brother), Stone Lambert (Younger Brother), Avelina “Avie” Lambert (Younger Sister), River Lambert (Younger Sister)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maddie Lambert has dated –
- Kyler – Kyler was her best friend in the 6th grade and she dated him for a week. They agreed that it was just “too weird” and remained friends.
- Isaac Frausto (2017) – She started dating Isaac in 2017. Around 2 months after they broke up, Maddie wasn’t feeling well and the doctor concluded that she was already 14 weeks pregnant. On January 5, 2018, she gave birth to her daughter, Everly Joy Lambert at the age of 14. She also decided to be a single mother and raise her without a dad in her life. Luckily, after a long time of not seeing him, Isaac came by Maddie’s house to meet Everly for the 1st time on November 7, 2018, nearly a year after her birth. Maddie stated that the two weren’t getting back together.
- Jacob “Jake” (2019) – The two started going on dates in 2019 and collaborated on YouTube, but remained friends, even though Maddie knew he liked her romantically. Eventually, even though she grew to like him more than a friend, she wanted someone that was 100% sure about loving her and cut things off.
Race / Ethnicity
She is primarily of English descent but also has Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Iberian, and Greek ancestry.
Fuller lower lip
She has endorsed brands such as MyHeritage DNA, PinchMe, and Current.
Maddie Lambert Facts
- She calls her fanbase “Foreverlys.”
- Her parents met at a Blockbuster store.
- Her mom’s due date with her was May 2003. However, a day after a baby shower in April, she went to bed and felt like someone started kicking her in the back. Doctors in the ER found that her mom was bleeding and entering into labor at only 34 weeks of pregnancy. To add to that, her mom also contracted pneumonia in the hospital and still had it when she gave birth to Maddie.
- Maddie was born with a weight of 5 lbs or just a little more than 2 kg.
- After 4 days in the hospital, her mom quit her job to take care of her.
- Her parents were stunned to find that Maddie and her younger sister, Avie, looked nothing alike.
- Maddie had speech problems in her youth and her mom was the only one that understood her.
- She suffers from trichotillomania, e.g. a compulsion to pluck her own hair and eyebrows. Her condition also prevents her from having eyelash extensions.
- Maddie loved writing and reading and wrote numerous short stories in her youth.
- She started experiencing symptoms of anxiety and an upset stomach around 2009. In the 7th grade, she was diagnosed with depression and had to stay in a psychiatric hospital for a week. The doctor later prescribed her a medicine named Prozac to control her disorders.
Featured Image by Maddie Lambert / Instagram