|Madeline Carroll Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 1996|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Madeline Carroll is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Willow O’Neil in The Magic of Belle Isle, Juli Baker in Flipped, Farren in The Spy Next Door, and Molly Johnson in Swing Vote. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as When a Stranger Calls, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, Resident Evil: Extinction, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, Machine Gun Preacher, God Bless the Broken Road, Cold Case, Night Stalker, Lost, High School Musical: Get in the Picture, Grey’s Anatomy, NCIS, Private Practice, R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour, Criminal Minds, Scandal, and many more.
Marissa Madeline Carroll
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
She has been homeschooled for the most part, but she didn’t like homeschooling.
- Father – Contractor
- Mother – Homemaker
- Siblings – Ned Carroll (Brother), Jack Carroll (Brother), Dylan Carroll (Brother)
Abrams Artists Agency L.A.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
51 kg or 112.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
32-25-33 in or 81-63.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has been seen in a number of TV commercials including Allstate, Fisher Price, Subway, Avery NoteTabs, Mr. Clean, Super 8 Motel, Target Store, Kmart, Chef Boyardee, and Camp Rock Sweepstakes Back-to-School.
Best Known For
Playing Molly Johnson with Kevin Costner in the 2008 comedy-drama film Swing Vote.
She debuted with the 2006 fantasy comedy adventure film The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause for her role as Santa Elf.
First TV Show
In 2003, Madeline appeared in the police procedural series Cold Case for her role as Gwen Deamer in just one episode entitled “Gleen.”
Madeline Carroll Favorite Things
- Favorite Movie – Misery (1990)
- Favorite TV Shows – iCarly (2007-2012), Grey’s Anatomy
- Favorite Sport – Football
- Favorite Animal – Dolphins
- Favorite Songs – Christian rap, new songs on the radio
- Favorite Movies – Titanic (1997), A River Runs Through it (1992)
Source – Time Out.com, Seventeen, LiveAbout.com
Madeline Carroll Facts
- Madeline’s career started professionally in 2003.
- At 3, she started modeling.
- Actresses Grace Johnston and Madeline and cousins.
- She is a big fan of Kaiya Eve Couture.
- Madeline was discovered in a nail shop in Sherman Oaks when she was 4 by her theatrical agent ‘Wendy’.
- With her family, her favorite thing to do is to go and watch comedy films.
- Swimming is her favorite activity.
- Though acting is her first love, she would also like to work with animals, especially dolphins.
- At 3, she modeled for Sears.