|Madison Axford Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1996|
Madison Axford is an American YouTuber, music artist, and content creator who is known for the makeup, hauls, tests, vlogs, and fashion content that she uploads to her self-titled YouTube channel.
The United States of America
Madison graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from Saint Louis University in 2018.
She then enrolled at the University of Missouri from where she completed her Master of Arts degree in Journalism and Strategic Communication in 2020.
YouTuber, Content Creator, Music Artist
- Siblings – Mackenzie Axford (Younger Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madison Axford has dated –
- David Morrow
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Fuller lips
- Hourglass-like physical appearance
Through her social media, Madison has either endorsed or promoted various brands including House Of CB and Fashion Nova.
Madison Axford Facts
- She was brought up in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Over the years, Madison has released several tracks including Us, Elysian, Serotonin, Good, Bye, and Speedball.
- From July 2013 to February 2014, Madison worked as a sales associate for GAP Inc.
- During her early years on YouTube, she had worked as a cashier at Panera Bread.
- Madison joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on September 9, 2012. However, the first post that she uploaded to her account was in November that year.
- In August 2019, Madison began working as a news copy editor at Columbia Missourian.
- Some of her must-watch videos on her YouTube channel are 15 Last-Minute DIY Halloween Costume Ideas and Makeup Collection, Decluttering, & Cleaning Out’ and ‘Where I Buy Cheap Clothes Online.
Featured Image By Madison Axford / Instagram