|Madison Nicole Fisher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1991|
Madison Nicole Fisher is an American actress and social media star, best known as one half of the YouTube content creator duo of the channel “Kyler and Mad” with her husband. They created the channel on November 29, 2016, and immediately uploaded a video titled “VERY FIRST VLOG!” featuring their family consisting of 2 twin daughters at the time. The channel has amassed more than 3.5 million subscribers and more than 600 million views, and the content expanded into vlogs, adventures, real-life acting advice, and followed their day-to-day life in finding the perfect family-work balance, as both of them are actors.
As an actress, Madison has appeared in movies such as The Metrosexual (2007), The Last Straw (2014) as Jordan, and played April in Love Everlasting (2016). She also had 1-episode appearances in TV series Lincoln Heights (2008) where she played Alexandra and Days of Our Lives (2012) where she played the role of a fan. She has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 1 million followers on her personal Instagram, and more than 400k followers on their joint Instagram account.
Madison Nicole Bontempo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Encino, Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Star, Actress
- Siblings – Marissa Mason Bontempo (Sister). She also has a brother and another sister.
Madison Nicole Fisher is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Studio71 (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
- Luber Roklin Entertainment (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Commercial Talent (Talent Agent Commercial) in Studio City, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madison Nicole Fisher has dated –
- Kyler Fisher (2010-Present) – She met American actor Kyler Fisher through Facebook, as they had a lot of mutual friends. Kyler struck up a conversation first because he thought she was cute. Their 1st kiss happened while they were on a date to Disneyland, and were stuck waiting in line. The two got married in 2013, and around 3 years after they tied the knot, their daughters and identical twins Taytum Nicole Fisher and Oakley Madison Fisher were born on June 23, 2016. Kyler picked the name Oakley because he had a friend from the college of the same name, and thought it was a pretty name if they had a boy. Madison, in return, instantly thought it would be a great name for a girl. He also teased Madison that she picked Taytum for her love of Channing Tatum. They added that they could tell the twins apart from birth because Taytum was always bigger and had bigger cheeks and eyes, farted more, and liked to be thrown around. Both of them also admitted that Kyler had the worst baby fashion sense, and never knew how to dress them. Additionally, they made a separate Instagram account under the name “taytumandoakley” which has amassed more than 3 million followers. Their daughters appeared in a Subway commercial when they were 3 months old, and both played the role of baby Holy in an episode of the soap opera Days of Our Lives when they were 8 months old. Taytum also managed to pull out her earring when she was young so the holes on the ears closed, leaving Oakley as the only one with pierced ears. Madison and Kyler also collaborated with Jojo Siwa in a video on March 2018 where she “babysat” their twins. The twins have also been featured in videos alongside Cole and Sav, Rebecca Zamolo, Jake Paul, Logan Paul, Brent Rivera, Lexi Rivera, Liza Koshy, David Dobrik, and others. In 2018, Kyler and Mad also “re-married” which for them meant dressing up in wedding attire and having a professional photographer take photos in a beautiful location, allowing them to re-experience that part of tying the knot. On July 2, 2018, Madison uploaded a video titled “MADISON IS PREGNANT!” where she took a pregnancy test and found out the positive result on camera. In that vlog, both of the parents stated they are hoping for a boy, but they would also be happy with a girl as well. After a few pregnancy announcements through vlogs, on March 4, 2019, they revealed that according to their doctor, physical signs suggested she should have delivered a baby 2 weeks ago, leaving them frustrated. Finally, on March 6, 2019, their 3rd daughter, named Halston Blake Fisher, was born weighing around 7 lbs or 3.5 kg and with a height of 19.5 inches or 49.5 cm. They brought her home on March 11, 2019, and their twins immediately took to babysitting their new sister. Kyler and Madison also made her an Instagram account under the name “halston.blake” which has amassed more than 500k followers. Their 4th child, son Oliver was born in August 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Madison Nicole Fisher has endorsed brands such as –
- Coastal Cocktails
- Costa Coast
- Nineteen27 Vintage Rentals
- Creative Amme
- Sun Peony Coconut
- The Collective Child
- Ellie & Piper Party Boutique
- Pleiades Designs
- Amriel’s Cakes
- Auguste The Label
- Ruffets & Co
- Little Auguste
- Hyundai Motor America
- Happiest Baby
- Jean & June Shop
- Freshly Picked Baby Moccasins
- Ivy City Co
- Made By Mary
- La Belle Baby
- NÜN KIDS
- Sweaty Betty
- Louise Misha
- Olli Ella
- Saltwater Luxe
- Tea Princess AUS
- Mason & Harlow
- Skazka Lovers
- Ele Swims
- Vitamin A Swim
- Minted Method Shop
- Chuckle & Charm
- Free People
- Madeline’s Box
- Rylander Co.
- World Market
- Aubrie AUS
- Bonnie & Harlo
- Habit Salon Arizona
- STOX collective
- Retro Baby Swimwear
- Belle Âme Balloons
- Annie Casale Shop
- Pacific Organic Pops
- Blinkies Donuts
- Flexi Lexi Fitness
- Fin & Vince Fashion
Best Known For
- Starring in the TV series Lincoln Heights (2008) as Alexandra and Days of Our Lives (2012) as a fan
- Her roles in movies The Metrosexual (2007) as Debbie Red Riding Hood, The Last Straw (2014) as Jordan, and Love Everlasting (2016) as April
- Her social media fanbase with more than 1 million followers on her personal Instagram account and more than 3.5 million subscribers on YouTube
Madison Nicole Fisher made her first theatrical film appearance as Debbie Red Riding Hood in the comedy film The Metrosexual in 2007.
First TV Show
Madison Nicole Fisher made her first TV show appearance as Alexandra in an episode titled The New Wild Ones of the family drama series Lincoln Heights in September 2008.
In her vlogs, Madison was seen going to the gym whenever she had the chance, often joined by her husband. She’s also a huge fan of homemade salads.
Madison Nicole Fisher Favorite Things
- Disney Character – Mickey Mouse
Source – YouTube
Madison Nicole Fisher Facts
- She calls her fanbase FishFam and uses the hashtag #FishFam throughout her social media.
- Madison and Kyler decided to start a YouTube channel in late 2016 because they wanted to have home videos to watch when they get older and want to have a look back into the past.
- She gets anxious when the rooms aren’t clean and organized.
- Madison was always obsessed with UFOs and dreamt of them appearing and abducting her to space and bringing her to another world.
- Madison celebrated her 26th birthday in December 2017 by eating a chocolate cake with her husband and twin daughters.
- She fought a post-partum depression disorder in late March 2019 and felt very sad and upset when she was away from her kids.
- In April 2019, her husband surprised her by giving their old family car a makeover via West Coast Customs so that it could fit their extended family and be as safe as possible. It also had words “#FishFam” inscribed on the tires and printed on the side of the car.
- As of July 2019, the top 2 destinations that she’d love to travel with her whole family are a Disney Cruise and a hotel in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates that has an underwater area and artificial ski slopes.
- She would never want to live anywhere else but in California. She said the perfect scenery, perfect weather, and the vicinity of her family are enough for her.
- Both she and her husband love all of the members of Team 10, a YouTuber group, and would like to collaborate with them.
Featured Image by Madison Nicole Fisher / Instagram