|Malia Manuel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Malia Manuel is an American professional surfer who won the title of “Rookie of the Year” in 2012 and was ranked 5th on the 2014 ASP World Tour.
Kelsey Malia Manuel
Wailua, Kauai, Hawaii, United States
Hawaii, United States
Malia Manuel completed her schooling at Kapaa High School before going to graduate from the American College of Healthcare Sciences.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has native Hawaiian ancestry on her father’s side.
She has a regular (natural foot) stance.
Through her social media, Malia has either endorsed or promoted various brands including the Athletic Brewing Co.
Malia Manuel Favorite Things
- Waves To Surf – Hawaii
Source – Wikipedia
Malia Manuel Facts
- She was born and raised in Hawaii.
- Manuel won her first big event in 2004, which was the Surfing America Champion National Title.
- Malia became the youngest surfer ever to win the U.S. Open of Surfing at the age of 14, in 2008.
- Malia has been sponsored by O’Neill, Sanuk, Sun Bum, Mayhem, Paul Mitchell, Falken Tires, and Lululemon to name a few.
- In 2020, Malia was featured in a publication for a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
- As of October 2023, her surfboards were being shaped by Matt Biolos.
Featured Image By Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0