|Mallrat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mallrat is an Australian singer, musician, and rapper who is best known for her the release of her various tracks including Uninvited (2016), In the Sky (2018), and Driving Music (2019). Besides that, Mallrat is also known for the release of her singles Charlie, Groceries, and UFO.
Grace Kathleen Elizabeth Shaw
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Mallrat studied at Ascot State School from 2004 to 2010. Later, she began attending Clayfield College in 2011 and graduated in 2015.
Singer, Musician, Rapper
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Mallrat is represented by –
- Jim McKinnon of Teamtrick
- Jess Kinn of Paradigm Talent Agency
- Shirin Nury of Creative Artists Agency
- Edwin Tehrani of New World Artists
Rap, Hip Hop, Electronica, Indie Pop
She has released her music with various record labels such as Create Control, Dew Process, Nettwerk.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- She wears a nose ring.
- Round face
- Perfect lips
Mallrat Favorite Things
- Songs From Her EP Driving Music – Charlie, Drive Me Around
- Moments – Getting driven around by her family and friends
- Song Of All-Time While Driving – Gretta Ray’s Drive
Source – Ones To Watch
- She was brought up in Australia.
- Mallrat was in high school when she started writing music.
- While in year 11, she started making music.
- She released her first piece of music in the year 2014.
- The Orwells’ track Mallrats (La La La) which was released in 2012, is where she got her stage name “Mallrat” from.
- On July 23, 2015, she released her debut official single titled Suicide Blonde which was produced by Tigerilla.
- She has credited musicians and bands such as Grimes, Skrillex, Sophie, and Courtney Barnett as her musical influence. Also, she once stated that one of her main influences was Allday.
- During her younger days, she loved to spend her time in the mall.
- As a child, her teeth were crooked and hence her parents also would say to her “she looks like a rat.” Later, she started wearing braces.
- During her younger years, she loved being the underdog and also enjoyed watching films like Charlie’s Angels and Legally Blonde.
- Both of Mallrat’s parents were of journalistic backgrounds. Hence, they encouraged her to both read and write a lot.
- She is considered to be the Princess of Brisbane.
- Mallrat considers herself to be the biggest fan in Australia of American singer and songwriter Kanye West. She once stated in an interview that she would love to work with him.
- She released her debut EP titled Uninvited on July 1, 2016. It consisted of 6 tracks in all which are Tokyo Drift, Inside Voices, Uninvited, Sunglasses, Suicide Blonde, and For Real.
- In August 2019, she released a new EP titled Driving Music, which peaked at No. 10 on the ARIA Charts.
- In 2020, she released a new song titled Rockstar. It was placed at No. 13 in the “2020 Triple J Hottest 100” list.
- In March 2022, she released her debut studio album titled Butterfly Blue, which peaked at No. 6 on the ARIA Charts.
- In June 2023, Mallrat teamed up with New Zealand artist Benee for a new song titled Do It Again. It served as the official song of the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
Featured Image By Mallrat / Instagram