|Huening Kai Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 2002|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Huening Kai is a Korean-American singer and songwriter who is known for having served as the lead vocalist, rapper, and maknae of the 5-member South Korean boy band, TXT. Formed by Big Hit Entertainment, the band also includes Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun and they have all worked together to release several albums, extended plays, and tracks such as The Dream Chapter: Magic, The Dream Chapter: Star, Cat & Dog, and 9 and Three Quarters (Run Away).
Kai Kamal Huening
Hyuka, NingNing, Diamond Maknae
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Huening Kai attended Yongmun Middle School and Lila Art High School in South Korea.
Singer, Songwriter, TV Personality
- Father – He is a musician.
- Siblings – Lea (Older Sister) (Singer, Dancer, Member of the k-pop group named VIVA), Huening Bahiyyih (Younger Sister) (Singer, Dancer, Musician, Model, Member of the South Korean girl group Kep1er)
Huening Kai is represented by Big Hit Entertainment.
K-Pop, Hip Hop
Vocals, Piano, Drums, Guitar, Flute
Big Hit Entertainment, Co., Republic Records
6 ft or 183 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Huening Kai is of German, Polish, and Scottish descent on his father’s side and has Korean ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Long legs and arms
- Lean frame
Huening Kai Favorite Things
Huening Kai Facts
- His parents are divorced.
- Ever since he was young, Huening Kai was inclined towards music and aspired to inspire people with his music.
- He was the 3rd member of TXT who was revealed on January 15, 2019.
- He is the first foreigner to debut under Big Hit Entertainment.
- TXT released its debut EP, The Dream Chapter: Star, on March 4, 2019, through Big Hit Entertainment and Republic Records. The EP peaked the US World Albums (Billboard) chart and South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart.
- As a member of TXT, Huening Kai released his first studio album, The Dream Chapter: Magic, on October 21, 2019, via Big Hit Entertainment and it included songs such as 9 and Three Quarters (Run Away), New Rules, Can’t We Just Leave the Monster Alive?, Angel or Devil, and Magic Island.
- TXT‘s debut studio album, The Dream Chapter: Magic, was ranked at number #1 in South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, at number #3 in US World Albums (Billboard), at number #22 in Australian Digital Albums (ARIA) chart, and at number #29 in UK Digital Albums (OCC) chart.
- Huening Kai has also appeared on shows like ONE DREAM.TXT and TALK X TODAY.
- He loves animals such as penguins and otters.
- As a member of TXT, Huening Kai has won several awards which include the Genie Music Award, Asia Artist Award, Golden Disc Award, Gaon Chart Music Award, Soribada Best K-Music Award, Mnet Asian Music Award, and Melon Music Award.
- His TXT bandmate, Yeonjun, has described him as the cutest member of the group.
- Huening Kai once described himself as random and cool.
- He likes eating mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- He is fluent in Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, and English.
- Huening Kai enjoys playing instruments during his free time.
Featured Image by Kinocine / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0