|Mama Bee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1979|
Mama Bee is a Canadian internet personality who is widely recognized for being the matriarch of the hugely popular social media family known as Eh Bee whose YouTube channel alone has accumulated more than 8.5 million subscribers. Her videos and vlogs have been amusing or quirky spoofs and caricatures made for the purpose of family entertainment. The family’s social media was nominated for the coveted Streamy Award in 2015 as well as the Shorty Award in 2016.
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Social media star
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Andres Burgos aka Papa Bee – She met the social media star Andres at a club and they fell in love and eventually got married. They have a son named Roberto Burgos (b. April 30, 2005) and a daughter named Gabriela Burgos (b. September 2006).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Uruguayan descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Expressive eyes
Mama Bee along with her family has appeared in commercials for several companies including Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, and Regal Cinemas. They have also received sponsorships from brands like Samsung, Disney, and Pepsi.
Mama Bee Favorite Things
- Pastime – Feeding birds
- Passion – Yoga, Meditation, Social welfare she herself being associated with several charities and non-profit organizations including Flonase® Allergy Relief
Mama Bee Facts
- She used to work as a parent council member at the Herbert H. Carnegie Public School before she ventured into social media.
- Along with YouTube, her family’s hugely popular social media accounts have included Vine, Instagram, and Facebook, and Mama Bee also has her own Instagram account.
- Mama Bee’s family of 4 has been featured in the vlogs and video clips right from the start when they started creating them in May of 2013, where her husband has been known as Papa Bee, her son as Mr Monkey or Mr Bee, and her daughter as Miss Monkey or Miss Bee.
- The idea of the name of her family’s channel came from the initials of her husband “A.B” that sounds like “Eh Bee” and she and her family also liked how the title gave them the option of remaining anonymous.
- Mama Bee has been the Ambassador for Lumos, the international non-governmental charity founded by the renowned author J. K. Rowling that has striven for an end to the institutionalization of children all over the world.
- She has been a Yoga teacher and she has stated that the practices and disciplines have given her a completely new outlook on life.
Featured Image by Rossana Burgos / Instagram