|Mandy Rose Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1991|
|Boyfriend / Girlfriend||Unknown|
Mandy Rose is an American professional wrestler known for being a member of the wrestling trio, Absolution. She has participated in various fitness competitions like the World Bodybuilding Fitness & Fashion Boston Show and is represented by WWE Inc. She has a huge social media following with more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Westchester County, New York, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Mandy Rose went to the Yorktown High School. After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the Iona College to graduate with a bachelor’s degree with major in speech pathology.
Professional Wrestler, Television Personality, Former Fitness and Figure Competitor
- Father – He owns a deli in Carmel, New York.
- Mother – She assists her husband in running their family deli.
- Siblings – Gary Saccomanno (Older Brother). Overall, she has 3 older siblings.
Mandy Rose is represented by WWE Inc.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Mandy Rose has dated –
- Michael Lubic – In 2016, Mandy got engaged to New York-based restaurant owner Michael Lubic. It was revealed that they had been dating for about five years by the time they got engaged. They had known each other since 2010. Their relationship was widely covered in the WWE reality TV show, Total Divas. However, their relationship seemed to have derailed after their engagement. For starters, she removed their engagement post from her Instagram feed. Plus, she was seen without her engagement ring. Michael was also posting his pictures with another woman.
- Sonya Deville – Mandy has been often linked with fellow wrestler Sonya Deville. However, there hasn’t been any proof that would suggest that they are indeed dating or even Mandy has any sexual interest in women.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish and Italian ancestry.
- Athletic and toned figure
- Blonde locks
- Blue eyes
Mandy Rose has used her strong social media presence to endorse brands like –
- The Bougainvillea Clinique
- Glamour Nutrition
- Lean Meals
- Teami Tea Blends
- Dolls Kill
- Fashion Nova
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Having signed a professional contract with WWE. She has also achieved infamy for being the member of wrestling trio named Absolution, which includes Paige and Sonya Deville as the other members.
- Her popularity on various social media platforms. She has more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
First WWE Match
- In January 2016, she made her WWE in-ring debut in a 6-Diva tag team match at the NXT event in Venice, Florida.
- Her first televised singles match was against Ember Moon, which was broadcasted in September 2016. It was her last broadcast appearance for NXT as she was promoted to Raw soon after.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2015, Mandy Rose made her first TV show appearance in the wrestling reality TV show, WWE Tough Enough.
Mandy Rose regularly hits the gym to keep her stunning body in perfect shape. She pushes serious weight in her conditioning and strength training workouts. She often changes her workout routine and has switched her fitness regime from split body parts to full body workout.
Mandy also loves busting her body for CrossFit style workouts. Apart from conditioning routine, she is also a fan of the relaxing benefits of yoga. Plus, she also likes to elongate her muscles with Pilates workout sessions.
Mandy Rose Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Mandy Rose Facts
- In 2013, she made her debut in the fitness competitions and managed to win the top place in the World Bodybuilding Fitness & Fashion Boston Show.
- In 2014, she managed to emerge as a winner at the World Beauty Fitness & Fashion Bikini Champion.
- She adopted her popular ring name Mandy Rose in the finale episode of the 6th season of the reality show, Tough Enough.
- In January 2018, she achieved the unique, perhaps dubious distinction, of being the first ever woman to be eliminated from a women’s Royal Rumble match. She was eliminated from the match by Lita.
- In 2015, she was signed up by WWE on a five-year contract as a part of which, she was first assigned to their developmental division, NXT.
- She is a vocal animal rights supporter and has adopted 2 rescue dogs.
- Mandy has been trained by WWE legends such as Booker T, Billy Gunn, and Lita. She has also been mentored by Sara Del Rey.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Mandy Rose / Instagram