Mani, Mani Pehalwan
Fatehabad, Haryana, India
Mohali, Punjab, India
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Nishan Singh Aulakh
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ravsher Singh Aulakh (Older Brother) (He is based in Melbourne, Australia)
Punjabi, Bhangra, Romantic, Pop
- Crown Records
- Desi Beats Records
- GME Digital
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mankirt Aulakh has rarely spoken about his private life while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult to say anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Punjabi ancestry.
Mankirt Aulakh hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his singles such as Gallan Mithiyan, Jatt Da Blood (feat. Gold Boy), and Jugaadi Jatt.
- His strong presence on various social media platforms such as Instagram on which he has more than 2 million followers.
As a Singer
In 2014, he released his first single, Kaka Ji.
In 2016, he made his theatrical film debut in an important role in the romantic drama movie, Main Teri Tu Mera.
First TV Show
Mankirt Aulakh hasn’t acted on any TV show till date.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Mankirt Aulakh Favorite Things
- Inspiration – Guggu Gill
Source – YouTube
Mankirt Aulakh Facts
- Before he found success in 2015, he had been struggling for 5 years in the music industry.
- While growing up, he used to train as a kabaddi player and used to weigh 118 kg at one point.
- He counts singer and actor Ammy Virk amongst his close friends. They know each other from the time before they became singers.
- He was advised to lose weight and improve his physical presence if he wanted success as a singer.
- He credits lyricist Prince Rakhdi for his song choices. Aulakh claims that Prince pushed him forward in his early days.
- Follow him on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Mankirt Aulakh / Instagram