|Manuel Maldonado Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1999|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Manuel Maldonado is a Venezuelan racing driver who has raced at several events including Italian F4 Championship, BDRC British F3 Championship, MRF Challenge, and Euroformula Open Championship with teams like Cram Motorsport, MRF Racing, and Fortec Motorsport.
Manuel Maldonado Vargas
Maracay, Aragua, Venezuela
London, England, United Kingdom
Manuel Maldonado studied at the University of Westminster, a public research university based in London, United Kingdom.
- Father – Manuel Maldonado Sr.
- Mother – Yolanda Vargas De Maldonado
- Siblings – Karina Maldonado (Older Sister), Ana Maldonado (Older Sister)
- Others – Pastor Maldonado (Cousin) (Former Formula One Driver and Race Winner)
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Manuel Maldonado is of Venezuelan descent.
- Charming smile
- Stunning physique
Manuel Maldonado Facts
- In the year 2016, he experienced his first single-seaters in Italian F4 Championship as he drove alongside Leonard Hoogenboom for the Cram Motorsport team. He finished the season 36th sandwiched between Liechtensteiner Fabienne Wohlwend and Austrian Thomas Preining.
- Manuel Maldonado scored the first points of his career at the 1st round of the 2016-17 MRF Challenge Formula 2000 Championship where he finished 9th.
- For the 2017 BRDC British F3 Championship, he joined the Fortec Motorsport team and as his best result for the championship, he finished 6th at Silverstone Circuit.
- His first win came at the 2018 BRDC British Formula 3 Championship at a wet Oulton Park Circuit still with Fortec Motorsport.
- Manuel Maldonado partnered with American Kris Wright and Brit Johnathan Hoggard for the 2019 BRDC British Formula 3 Championship and took 5 podiums as well as a singular win at Silverstone Circuit.
- He has founded the organic streetwear brand named Malman London.
Featured Image by Manuelmaldonado33 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0