|Manya Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Year of Birth||2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Manya Singh is an Indian model and beauty pageant contestant who rose to fame after she was titled Miss India 2020 Runner-up. Besides that, she has also made headlines for her hardships and humble story.
Manya was born in 2001.
Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Manya studied at the Thakur College of Science and Commerce in Kandivali, Mumbai. Prior to that, she had been attending Sou. S.M. Lohia High School.
Model, Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – Omprakash Singh
- Mother – Manorama
- Siblings – Aman Singh (Younger Brother)
Manya is represented by Gopi_spot of Times Talent.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Wide smile
- Almond-shaped eyes
Through her social media, Manya has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Sephora Collection Size Up Mascara, Staunch, and The Tribe Concepts.
Manya Singh Facts
- She was raised in the Hata Kushinagar district in Uttar Pradesh alongside her younger brother Aman.
- Life for Manya as a child was not easy, as her parents found it difficult to afford education and other lifestyle needs.
- It had not been her childhood dream to become a beauty pageant contestant.
- After having completed high school, aged 14, Manya decided to run away from her home. She got on a train from Gorakhpur to Mumbai and soon began working at a pizza outlet. With the job there, she paid her way through college. After that, she joined a call center to financially support her family.
- Manya can speak English fluently.
- One of the earliest posts that Manya uploaded to her eponymous Instagram account was on June 18, 2017. It was a picture of her mother and father.
- Her father is an auto-rickshaw driver whereas her mother is a trained beautician.
Featured Image By Manya Singh / Instagram