|Marc Guggenheim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1970|
Marc Guggenheim is an American television producer, screenwriter, novelist, and comic book writer who is well-known for creating superhero shows like Arrow (2012-2020), Legends of Tomorrow (2016-Present), etc. He has more than 100k followers on Twitter and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Long Island, New York, United States
Marc was educated at University at Albany, State University of New York.
Television Producer, Screenwriter, Comic Book Writer, Novelist
- Siblings – Eric Guggenheim (Younger Brother) (Screenwriter), David Guggenheim (Younger Brother) (Screenwriter, Producer, Novelist)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Marc has dated –
- Tara Butters – Marc is happily married to fellow writer and producer Tara Butters. They are parents to 2 daughters including Lily Guggenheim.
Race / Ethnicity
However, he sports a bald look.
Marc Guggenheim Favorite Things
- TV Series – Empire
- To-Do List Managers – OmniFocus, Moleskine Notebook
- Character On Arrow – Oliver Queen
- Episode From Season 2 Of Arrow – Seeing Red (Episode 20)
- Comic Book Characters – Batman, Wolverine, Spiderman, Kitty Pryde
- Film – Michael Clayton (2007)
Source – Lifehacker.com, BleedingCool.com, Time, TheOdysseyOnline.com, CreativeScreenwriting.com
Marc Guggenheim Facts
- Previously, he worked as an attorney with the law firm Hutchins Wheeler & Dittmar.
- Marc has earned writing credits for several comic books like The Flash, The Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and the video game X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
- In 2015, he and his wife worked on rival superhero shows as Marc was helming the DC Comics adaptation of Arrow on The CW and Tara was executive producing Agent Carter (a part of MCU) on ABC.
- He has written the screenplay for films like Green Lantern (2011) and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013).
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0