|Marcus Dobre Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1999|
Marcus Dobre is an American YouTuber known for his YouTube channel with his brother, Lucas titled Lucas and Marcus, which has more than 20 million subscribers. He has done endorsement work for popular brands like Chiquita Brands and Wendy’s. Marcus has a huge social media fan base with more than 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 800k followers on Twitter, and more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook.
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Marcus studied at the South Hagerstown High School.
- Father – BozMofid (Owner of Dobre Gymnastics Academy)
- Mother – Aurelia Dobre (World Champion Gymnast)
- Siblings – Lucas Dobre (Twin Brother), Cyrus Dobre (Older Brother) (YouTuber), Darius Dobre (Older Brother) (YouTuber)
Creative Artists Agency manages Marcus Dobre.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Marcus has Romanian ancestry on his mother’s side and Middle Eastern ancestry on his father’s side.
Marcus often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’ or ‘light brown’.
- Chiseled face
- Dimpled smile
- Usually seen wearing earrings
Marcus has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Chiquita Brands
Best Known For
His large social media fan base and presence alongside his identical twin brother Lucas on their YouTube channel which has more than 20 million subscribers.
First TV Show
Marcus Dobre has appeared on TV shows like Disney comedy series Bizaardvark.
Marcus Dobre Favorite Things
- Ice-cream Flavor – Mint Chocolate
- Cuisine – Chinese
- Color – Light Blue
- Animal – Panda
- Fruit – Banana
- Movie – The Avengers
- Car – Porsche 911
Marcus Dobre Facts
- He has a matching tattoo with his twin brother Lucas.
- He has revealed that he owned a German Shepherd in the past. However, the dog passed away.
- He is a good diver.
- Marcus enjoys spending time with his family and is family-oriented.
- Follow Marcus on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Marcus Dobre / Instagram