|Marcus Rashford Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Marcus Rashford is an English professional footballer who is best known for his career as a forward for the England national team and the Premier League club Manchester United. During the course of his career, he has won several tournaments such as FA Cup, UEFA Europa League, FA Community Shield, EFL Cup, UEFA Nations League, and has been the recipient of honors like Manchester United‘s “Goal of the Season”, “FWA Tribute Award”, The Guardian‘s “Footballer of the Year”, “FIFA Foundation Award”, and many more.
Wythenshawe, Manchester, England
Marcus went to Ashton-on-Mersey School. He later studied for a Business and Technology Education Council (BTEC) National Diploma in Sport.
Professional Soccer Player
- Mother – Melanie Maynard
- Siblings – Dwaine Maynard (Brother), Dane Rashford (Brother), Chantelle (Sister), Claire (Sister)
- Others – Lois Maynard (Cousin) (Professional Footballer)
Marcus is signed with FDF.
6 ft 0¾ in or 185 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Marcus Rashford has dated –
- Lucia Loi – In May 2022, Marcus announced his engagement to Lucia Loi. The couple reportedly met in school and had been dating since then.
Race / Ethnicity
- Muscular body
- Thick eyebrows
- Long legs
Rashford has signed an endorsement contract with the popular sportswear brand Nike.
Along with footballer Willian, he has appeared in a TV commercial for Xbox.
Best Known For
His huge potential as a soccer player, his athleticism, and vision on the soccer pitch. Rashford is considered the “future” of the English national team.
First Soccer Match
On February 25, 2016, Rashford debuted for Manchester United in a UEFA Europa League match against Midtjylland. The “devils” from Manchester won with 5-1 and Marcus contributed with two goals.
He had his Premier League debut in the 3-2 success over United’s rivals Arsenal on February 28, 2016. Again, Rashford scored two goals in the match.
Marcus earned his first national cap on May 27, 2016, in a match against Australia in which he was the scorer of the opening goal. In the end, England won by 2-1.
- Game sense
- Aerial duels
The player has no significant weaknesses.
Marcus Rashford Facts
- At the age of five, Rashford played for Fletcher Moss Rangers.
- He joined Manchester soccer academy at the age of 7.
- Marcus scored goals in his first-team debuts in the Europa League, Premier League, and League Cup. He also scored in his national team debut.
- Rashford represented England at the 2016 UEFA Euro.
- On May 30, 2016, Marcus penned a new deal with Manchester which kept him in the team until 2020. The contract included an option for an extended stay for one more year.
- He owns a Cane Corso, who is his guard dog.