|Marialejandra Marrero Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1991|
Marialejandra Marrero is a Venezuelan social media star, beauty vlogger, and entrepreneur who is best known for the beauty and fashion videos that she uploads to her YouTube channel titled “Mariale.” With time, her channel has grown an immense number of subscribers which was 12.8 million in early April 2020. Besides that, she is also popularly known for the videos that she uploads to her 2nd channel, “Mariale SinPatuque” and her 3rd channel titled “Mar.”
Mar, Mariale, Makeuplocalypse, MarialeSinPatuque
Los Angeles, California, United States
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology degree from the Universidad Simón Bolíva in Venezuela.
Social Media Star, Beauty Vlogger, Entrepreneur, YouTuber, TV Host, Radio Host, Public Speaker, Blogger
- Siblings – Sandra Cires (Sister)
She is represented by Creative Artists Agency LLC.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marialejandra has dated –
- Luis Valentino
Race / Ethnicity
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Laura Mercier
- BUXOM Cosmetics
- Benefit Cosmetics
- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna
Marialejandra Marrero Facts
- She released her lipstick line called Mariale in April 2017.
- During a video of hers, she once stated that she had a rough childhood and did not belong to a family of wealth. Also, she spoke about being as to leave her home during her teenage years. Since then, she has built a career for herself.
- She started her YouTube channel on January 5, 2010, and uploaded her first video to it the next day on January 6. It was a video of her doing a makeup routine and was titled “Tutorial maquillaje nocturno: bronce.”
- Marrero was a featured speaker at Beautycon 2015.
- Besides her primary channel, she also has 2 other channels “Mariale SinPatuque” and “Mar.” To the channel “Mar”, she only uploads videos in English and is very fluent in the language at the same time.
- Smashbox Cosmetics’ featured her as the face of their new product Ablaze, that was being sold at Ulta Beauty in August 2018.
- She prefers comfort over glam.
- She was presented with the Cacique de Oro award for “best Venezuelan Influencer” in 2016.
- During the MTV MIAW Awards 2017, she was nominated with the Styler del Año award.
- She prefers dogs to cats.
- Marrero considers herself to be a couch potato.
- She was featured on the cover of the March 2020 issue of Vogue Italia.
- Marrero relishes the taste of burgers.
- She really enjoys listening to Korean-pop and heavy metal music.
- Marialejandra once stated that she is addicted to TikTok and Starbucks.
- A few of the most popular videos to watch on her mainstream YouTube channel as of April 2020, were ROAST YOURSELF CHALLENGE 🔥 MARIALE NO PARA 🔥, MY OWN SONG: ROAST YOURSELF CHALLENGE + GIVEAWAY!!! PARODY DESPACITO LUIS FONSI DADDY YANKEE, AT YOUR HOUSE vs VISITING 💕 | Mariale, and POPULAR VS NOT POPULAR IN SCHOOL | Mariale.
- She released her first song titled Roast Yourself Challenge in August 2018. It had more than 18 million views in early 2020.
Featured Image By Marialejandra Marrero / Instagram