|Marin Hinkle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1966|
Marin Hinkle is an American actress. She is best known for her character of Judith Harper on the popular sitcom, Two and a Half Men (2003-2015). Besides that, she has also made appearances on shows like Once and Again, Law & Order, Deception, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
Marin Elizabeth Hinkle
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Marin went to the Newton South High School. She later went to Brown University and then took admission in the New York University‘s Graduate Acting Program at the Tisch School of the Arts, from where she graduated in 1991.
- Father – Rodney Hinkle (College Dean and Teacher)
- Mother – Margaret R. (Polga) Hinkle (Justice of the Superior Court of Massachusetts)
- Siblings – Mark Hinkle (Younger Brother)
- Others – Ward James Hinkle (Paternal Grandfather), Marion Frances Wills (Paternal Grandmother), Benjamin James Polga (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Anne /Ann Skogland (Maternal Grandmother)
Marin is represented by –
- Framework Entertainment
- Innovative Artists
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marin has dated –
- Randall Sommer (1992-Present) – Marin first met New York theater director Randall Sommer in 1992. The couple got married in 1998 and parent a child together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian, Norwegian, Irish, English, and German ancestry.
Best Known For
Playing the character of Judith Harper in the popular sitcom, Two and a Half Men (2003-2015)
Marin made her theatrical film debut as Young Joanne in the romantic comedy-drama film, Angie, in 1994.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Alison Van Rohan in the soap opera, Another World, in 1995.
Marin Hinkle Facts
- Marin’s family moved to Boston from Tanzania when she was only 4 months old.
- She studied dance hoping to make a career as a ballerina but an ankle injury at the age of 16 closed that door for her.
- She was supported by her parents in her decision to become an actor but they also asked her to complete her masters in case her acting pursuits did not work out.
- According to her, she was terrible in her acting classes at the New York University.
- She had done several theatrical plays before her initial successes at the New York theater in plays like Electra & The Tempest.
- After doing several guest appearances and minor movies, she got her first breakthrough in the TV series, Once and Again, in 1999 before getting her most popular role of Judith Harper on the popular sitcom, Two and a Half Men.
- Marin does not have any verified social media handle.
Featured Image by Angela George / E-mailed from author to uploader / CC BY-SA 3.0