|Trinetra Haldar Gummaraju Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Trinetra Haldar Gummaraju is an Indian doctor turned actress, content creator, and transgender activist who is Karnataka’s first transgender doctor. She is known for her appearance in Prime Video‘s Made In Heaven.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Haldar graduated from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. Prior to that, she went on to attend Delhi Public School, Bangalore.
Actress, Doctor, Content Creator, Transgender Activist
- Father – Suresh Gummaraju (Engineer)
- Mother – Haima Haldar (Architect)
- Siblings – Agastya Gummaraju (Younger Brother) (Computer Science Engineer)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a nose and septum piercing
- Buxom physical appearance
- She has a tattoo of an origami bird on her left arm and a unalome lotus on her back.
Through her social media, Trinetra has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Nykaa, Tau Tura, and Plum BodyLovin’.
Trinetra Haldar Gummaraju Facts
- She was raised in Bangalore, Karnataka in a Telugu/Bengali-speaking well-to-do family.
- Haldar spent the first twenty years of her life as a male during which time, she experienced gender dysphoria. It was in her teenage years that she began to embrace her female side and changed her name to “Trinetra.” After that, she went through her sex reassignment surgery and her family relocated to Bengaluru.
- Her family was supportive of her decision to change her gender.
- She was listed on Forbes‘ “30 Under 30 – Asia – Media, Marketing & Advertising” list in 2022.
- Trinetra made her debut as an actress in 2023 as Meher Chaudhry in Prime Video‘s Made in Heaven.
- She is a prominent LGBTQIA+ supporter.
- Trinetra has a pet Golden Retriever named Bruno.
- She is a non-vegetarian.
- Haldar is the first-ever doctor who is transgender.
- In her free time, she enjoys doodling and drawing.
Featured Image By Trinetra Haldar Gummaraju / Instagram