|Marina Mazepa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Marina Mazepa is a Ukrainian dancer, television personality, contortionist, actress, model, and social media star who appeared as a contestant on the 14th season of America’s Got Talent in 2019. Prior to that, she had also participated in projects like So You Think You Can Dance, Everybody Dance!, and La France a un Incroyable Talent.
West Hollywood, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Dancer, Television Personality, Contortionist, Actress, Model, Social Media Star
Marina Mazepa has been signed with –
- Freed Management
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marina Mazepa has dated –
- Ted – She has been in a relationship with Ted and together they have 3 cats, Miyagi, Pita, and Uni, and 2 puppies, Ebi and Otoro.
Race / Ethnicity
- Snorts while laughing
- Extremely flexible body
Marina Mazepa Facts
- Her family wanted her to become a lawyer but she was more interested in pursuing a career as a dancer. So, at the age of 15, Marina Mazepa left her small Ukrainian town named Konotop without telling her parents as she wanted to pass the entrance exams at The Dance and Circus Academy in Kyiv.
- Her journey on America’s Got Talent ended in the quarterfinals.
- At Young Stae Festival 2017, Marina performed a pole dance.
- She has revealed that she always eats something sweet for breakfast, especially dark chocolate. As she has a major sweet tooth, she prefers to indulge in sweets in the morning rather than at night.
- She carries cottage cheese in her bag in case she gets hungry.
- Marina Mazepa stated that when she first performed on America’s Got Talent, she was more nervous about talking to the judges than she was about her performance. The reason for it was that she didn’t speak English at that time and didn’t want to look silly.
- It was during the quarantine in 2020 that she shot her first 3 films – Malignant, The Unholy, and Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City. Another notable thing about this was that she booked these projects without any agent.
- Marina often just randomly does extreme stretches or poses in her everyday life as she is extremely skilled in the field and confident about it. However, she sometimes makes strangers freak up with that but her friends and family members have got used to that.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Mary Elnor in the 2021 American supernatural horror film, The Unholy, based on the 1983 novel Shrine by James Herbert.
Featured Image by Marina Mazepa / Instagram