|Raelynn Harper Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 2000|
Raelynn Harper is an American model and actress who rose to fame after being featured in singer and songwriter Demi Lovato’s 2017 music video for her song Sorry Not Sorry.
Orlando, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She studied acting with Kia Riddick-Taylor at Star Catchers Studio, Orlando, Florida in 2016. Later, from 2017 to 2019, she studied with Robert Rusler at The Hollywood Playground, Santa Monica, California.
In 2019, she also trained with David Gray at Gray Studios, Hollywood, California, and Anthony Meindl at Anthony Meindl’s Actor Workshop, Los Angeles, California.
- Siblings – Raelynn has a sister.
Raelynn is represented by The Wayne Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Raelynn has dated –
- Evan Hara (2020)
- Isaak Presley (2020) – Raelynn dated actor Isaak Presley in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
9 US or 7 UK or 40 EU
Harper has appeared in campaigns for various brands including Beach Bunny, Disney Weddings, Carolina Herrera, Brunello Cucinelli, Max Mara, Kaohs, and Wildfox.
Raelynn Harper Facts
- Harper was born and raised in Orlando, Florida.
- She was discovered by a modeling scout at the age of 15 while out at a mall in Orlando.
- At the age of 17, Harper relocated to New York and a year later at 18, she moved to Los Angeles.
- According to Raelynn’s LinkedIn profile, she signed with Next Management in June 2015.
- Raelynn has appeared in publications for various magazines including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Lady Gunn, Bridal Life, and Girls Life.
- She has walked the ramp on multiple occasions for brands such as Sauvage: Resort 2019, the New York Fashion Week, and the 209 Mare Miami Swim Week 2019.
- Raelynn has appeared in music videos for various artists including Demi Lovato, The Weeknd, Bebe Rexha, Doja Cat, Shinedown, Chase Atlantic, Emery Kelly, Mills, and Eben to name a few.
Featured Image By Raelynn Harper / Instagram