|Azealia Banks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Azealia Banks is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor who grew up in the Harlem neighborhood of New York City. In 2008, she started releasing music through Myspace and was signed to XL Recordings at age 18. Her discography includes albums, extended plays, mixtapes, and songs such as Fantasea, Broke with Expensive Taste, 1991, Icy Colors Change, Yung Rapunxel, Yung Rapunxel: Pt. II, Heavy Metal and Reflective, The Big Big Beat, Chi Chi, Six Flags (ft. Slim Dollars), Chasing Time, Treasure Island, and Ice Princess. In addition to her music, Azealia Banks has also gained popularity with her disputes with public figures on Twitter as well as her social media presence and outspoken views on topics like U.S. politics and race.
Azealia Amanda Banks
Miss Bank$, Yung Rapunxel, B.A.N.K.S, Krystal Pepsy, Азилька
Harlem, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Banks had attended LaGuardia High School of Performing Arts in Manhattan to train herself in performing arts.
She has not finished her high schooling till now. Instead, she thought of fulfilling her dream of becoming a rapper and singer.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Father – Died of pancreatic cancer, when Azealia was two years old.
- Siblings – Azealia has 2 older sisters.
Azealia Banks has been repped by Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Hip hop, hip house, pop-rap
Prospect Park, E1, Chaos & Glory, Interscope, Polydor, XL
Her net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Azealia Banks has dated –
- Lil Internet
- Dave Chappelle – It is RUMORed that she had an affair with stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and producer Dave Chappelle in the past.
- David Holmes – She was in a relationship with former MTV VJ David Holmes in the past.
- Jesse Bradford – She was once romantically involved with actor Jesse Bradford.
- Ryder Ripps (2021-Present) – In February 2021, she announced her engagement to American artists Ryder Ripps.
Race / Ethnicity
Azealia Banks is of African-American descent.
- Lips, and hair
- Noted for including profanity in her songs.
32-24-34 in or 81-61-87 cm
5 (US) (via RapGenius)
MAC’s lipstick “Yung Rapunxel” of dark and eggplant color,
She had also modeled for Alexander Wang.
Azealia appears to be non-religious.
Best Known For
Her singles like “212”, “Yung Rapunxel” and “ATM Jam”, released in 2011, and 2013.
Banks released her debut studio album Broke with Expensive Taste in January 2014 via Interscope and Polydor Records. The album consists of 16 singles including “Yung Rapunxel”, and “ATM Jam”, which were released in 2013.
She appeared in the 2005 musical comedy film The American Ruling Class for her role as an Empire Falls singer and dancer.
She is naturally thin and has a lean body. She has not revealed her daily workout routine and diet plan.
Azealia Banks Facts
- She had been raised by her mother, along with her 2 older sisters, as her father died, when she was 2 years old.
- Azealia had to leave her mother’s home at the age of 14, as her mom became too verbally and physically abusive, after the death of her father. So, Azealia left the house to live with her older sister. For instance, she and her sisters would not be given good sometimes, or they would be given a beating with baseball bats and likewise.
- At the age of ten, she started performing in the off-Broadway musicals with the Tada! Youth Theater in Lower Manhattan.
- As per some news websites, she is considered the angriest rapper on Twitter as Azealia has argued with almost all the rappers.
- In March 2013, she fired her tour manager, when he reportedly stole money from her.
- She finished at number 3 in BBC’s Sound of 2012 poll.
- Alongside Lucien Laviscount, Jill Scott, John David Washington, Common, Lorraine Toussaint, and Hana Mae Lee, she co-starred as Coco Ford in the 2017 musical drama film, Love Beats Rhymes, directed by RZA.
- In 2021, Grimes had released a song titled 100% Tragedy about her clash with Azealia.
- Visit her official website @ azealiabanks.com.