|Claire Blackwelder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1993|
Claire Blackwelder is an American actress who is known for playing the role of Kendall Morgan/Purple Dino Charge Ranger in the family action-adventure TV series, Power Rangers Dino Charge. Inspired by her mother, she started performing at a very early age and would often perform for her friends and family alongside her sisters. Claire Blackwelder also participated in a number of plays and musicals during her school and college years which include a production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream while she has also appeared in several shows and movies which include the likes of 101 Ways to Get Rejected, Power Rangers Dino Charge Halloween, Stalked by My Doctor: The Return, Teens Wanna Know, and Her Worst Nightmare. Apart from acting, she enjoys singing and writing songs and takes inspiration from all the women who have struggled persistently and juggled with multiple responsibilities to achieve what they want. Moreover, Claire Blackwelder has also garnered quite a social media fan base and has more than 25k followers on Facebook, more than 15k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Claire Elizabeth Blackwelder
Boise, Idaho, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Claire Blackwelder studied at Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School located in Bethesda, Maryland. Later, she went on to pursue a theatre major at the University Of Southern California and was also a member of its a cappella group named ‘SoCal Vocals’.
Moreover, Claire Blackwelder has also studied Shakespeare at the British American Drama Academy in Oxford.
- Father – Ern Blackwelder (Businessman)
- Mother – Sheila Hennessey (Actress)
- Siblings – Holly Blackwelder (Younger Sister), Ellie Goebel (Older Sister)
- Others – Alice Hennessey (Grandmother)
Claire Blackwelder is represented by Velocity Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claire Blackwelder has dated –
- Garrett Poladian – Claire Blackwelder is in a relationship with Garrett Poladian. The duo has been together for a couple of years and can often be seen hanging out as well as traveling to a variety of places. Claire also often flaunts her relationship by posting their loved-up pictures and videos on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful smile
- Lean physique
Claire Blackwelder has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Bikini Hut.
Best Known For
Having been cast as Kendall Morgan/Purple Dino Charge Ranger in the family action-adventure TV series, Power Rangers Dino Charge (2015-2016), in which she appeared alongside the likes of Brennan Mejia, Camille Hyde, Yoshi Sudarso, Michael Taber, James Davies, and Campbell Cooley
First TV Show
Claire Blackwelder made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Sophie in an episode, titled Cheer Up, of the comedy series, 101 Ways to Get Rejected, in January 2014.
Claire Blackwelder stays fit by leading an active life. Additionally, she also loves going on hikes which in turn help her maintain a healthy physique. She has also taken training in Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai.
Claire Blackwelder Facts
- She started performing for her friends and family at a very young age and participated in almost all of her school plays.
- Claire Blackwelder started taking piano lessons when she was in the 1st grade.
- She has got her artistic genes from her mother as when she was around 9 years old, her mother completed her Master’s Degree in Classical Acting.
- During her time at the University Of Southern California, Claire took part in several plays and musicals.
- It was just a day before she began with the program at the British American Drama Academy that she got to know that she was cast in 2 seasons of the Nickelodeon’s popular series, Power Rangers.
- Claire Blackwelder has also been cast as Hippolyta in the production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream at Theatricum Botanicum located in Topanga, California.
- She believes that the universe responds to the energy that you introduce to it, often in ways that are completely unexpected.
- Apart from acting, she enjoys singing as well and often sings rock, jazz, pop, and folk music.
- Throughout her life, Claire Blackwelder has been greatly inspired by the women in her family. Apart from them, she takes inspiration from the likes of Natalie Portman, Helen Hayes, Ella Fitzgerald, Brie Larson, Kate Winslet, Sara Bareilles, Emma Thompson, and Lake Bell.
- Her maternal grandmother has been a businesswoman.
- In 2015, Claire Blackwelder appeared as a guest in an episode, titled Dragon Ball Z Resurrection F Premiere – Interviews W Frieza (Freeza), Goku & More, of the talk-show series, Teens Wanna Know.
- Follow Claire Blackwelder on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Claire Blackwelder / Instagram