|Andrew Matarazzo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1997|
Andrew Matarazzo is a Brazilian model, singer, and actor who is known for his appearance as Gabe on Teen Wolf. Besides that, Andrew has also played important roles in various other shows including Flaco in Jane The Virgin, Aaron in Speechless, and Eddie Butler in Criminal Minds.
São Paulo, Brazil
Los Angeles, California, United States
He studied at The American International School in England.
Andrew also attended the University of the Arts in Philadelphia where he attained a Bachelor of Fine Arts.
Later, he also attended the Bachelor of Fine Arts Acting program at the California Institute of the Arts in Los Angeles.
He has also trained under the watchful eye of award-winning actor Tim Robbins.
Actor, Model, Singer
- Mother – Jade Matarazzo (Activist, Leader, Fine Arts Photographer, Arts Educator, Curator)
- Others – Francisco Antonio Paulo Matarazzo Sobrinho (Great Great Uncle) (Industrialist), Don Francesco Antonio Maria Matarazzo, Count Matarazzo (Great Great Great Uncle) (Businessman)
Andrew is represented by SBV Talent and Allen Edelman Management.
Pop, Glam Rock
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Latino)
He has Brazilian and Italian ancestry.
- Prominent jawline
- Fuller lips
- Cleft chin
Andrew has appeared in the commercials for various brands including AT&T.
Andrew Matarazzo Favorite Things
- Pokemons – Gangar, Blastoise, Articuno, Gyarados
Source – Twitter
Andrew Matarazzo Facts
- He was raised in Miami, Florida.
- As a child, Andrew performed on stage on numerous occasions. However, his interest in acting was tweaked only after he saw actor, musician, and activist River Phoenix in Stand by Me (1986).
- With time, Andrew has worked with various well-known film stars including Mandy Patinkin, Thomas Gibson, Lola Glaudini, Shemar Moore, Minnie Driver, John Ross Bowie, Cedric Yarbrough, Gina Rodriguez, Andrea Navedo, Yael Grobglas, Justin Baldoni, Tyler Posey and Dylan O’Brien.
- He can fluently speak in Portuguese, English, and Spanish.
- According to sources, Andrew moved to Los Angeles, California, sometime in April 2013.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Manolo in Faking It in 2014.
- He is very good at drawing and sketching.
- Andrew started his eponymous YouTube channel on June 11, 2015. He mostly uploads music cover videos of various well-known artists including Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Elton John, Billie Eilish, Zayn, and Rihanna.
- Besides being a well-known actor, Andrew is also a talented singer who has released several hit songs including Veneno (Portuguese Version), Señorita, Bellyache, Bad Guy, Eastside (feat. Davina Leone), and Liar (feat. Davina Leone).
- As of 2020, a few of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel were Bad Guy – Billie Eilish – Andrew Matarazzo Cover, Señorita – Shawn Mendes + Camila Cabello – Andrew Matarazzo Cover, Bellyache – Billie Eilish – Andrew Matarazzo Cover, and 7 Rings Rewrite – Ariana Grande – Andrew Matarazzo Cover.
Featured Image By Andrew Matarazzo / Instagram