|Andrea Navedo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Andrea Navedo is an American actress, singer, director, producer, voice artist, and author who is known for her television roles like playing Xiomara “Xo” Villanueva in The CW romantic comedy-drama and satirical telenovela Jane the Virgin, Linda Soto in the soap opera One Life to Live, Theresa Sandoval in the soap opera Guiding Light, Detective Ana Cordova in the police procedural and legal drama series Law & Order, Debbie Dominguez in the HBO comedy-drama series How to Make It in America, Lorraine Arroyo in the crime drama series Golden Boy, Ophilia Nuñez (voice) in the computer-animated fantasy series Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia, Cynthia Mancheno in the NBC crime drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Queen Lucia (voice) in the Disney Channel computer-animated adventure series Elena of Avalor, Maria Shipp in the action crime drama series Leverage: Redemption, and Valerie in the ABC family drama series A Million Little Things. Moreover, Andrea Navedo’s film credits include Washington Heights, Double Take, Girl 6, El Cantante, Remember Me, Once Upon a Time in Queens, Bright, Superfast!, and Stereotypically Me.
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Andrea Navedo graduated from DeWitt Clinton High School in 1988.
In 1998, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communicative and Creative Arts from the State University of New York at Old Westbury.
Actress, Singer, Director, Producer, Voice Artist, Author
Andrea Navedo has been represented by –
- Levity Entertainment Group
- Don Buchwald & Associates, Inc., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andrea Navedo has dated –
- Bob Sewell – She has been romantically involved with Bob Sewell (CEO and founder of Bellwether Investment Management).
Note – Andrea Navedo got married to a non-celebrity in 2000. They had been dating for a long time by the time they got married. Post-marriage, she first gave birth to a baby girl, Ava. About three years later, they added a boy, Nico to their family.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican origin.
- Exotic look
- Buxom figure
- Freckles on the face.
38-28-37 in or 96.5-71-94 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Andrea Navedo has done promotional work for Walt Disney in 1997.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Xiomara “Xo” Villanueva in the comedy series, Jane the Virgin
- Playing the role of Detective Ana Cordova in the drama crime series, Law & Order
In 1996, she made her first film appearance in Girl 6 in the role of a phone girl.
First TV Show
From 1995 to 1997, Andrea was seen in the role of Linda Soto in the ABC series One Life to Live.
Andrea Navedo hits the gym at least 3 times a week to tone her enviable figure. Her gym routine focuses on cardio exercises such as rope skipping, elliptical machine, and battling ropes, and core work moves like bicycle crunches and plank. She also likes to switch things around to keep it fun.
Andrea also schedules private Pilates classes to work on her flexibility and muscle tone. Plus, she has taken salsa lessons to keep her fitness regime fun and interesting.
Regarding diet, Navedo refrains from eating junk food and keeps a firm eye on her salt intake. She starts her day at 6 in the morning with coffee prepared with almond or coconut milk and cinnamon and a pork chop. Her diet is like this –
- Breakfast – Black beans, two scrambled eggs, and sautéed spinach.
- Lunch – Acai with mango, banana, and coconut.
- Dinner – Turkey meatballs in tomato sauce and spaghetti squash. She also has a glass of red wine with her dinner.
- She snacks on raw almonds and jerky.
Andrea Navedo Facts
- She took the inspiration to play her role in Jane the Virgin from her mother, who was also a single mother.
- For her role in Jane the Virgin, she won the Imagen Award for “Best Supporting Actress – Television”, Hola Award for “Breakthrough Performance”, and Impact Award for “Outstanding Performance In A Television Series”.
- Despite growing up in a Spanish household, she didn’t speak Spanish as a child and later took language classes to master the language.
- She played the onscreen mother of Gina Rodriguez in Jane the Virgin. But, Andrea is approx 7 years older than her.
- She received the Woman in Film Award at the Westfield International Film Festival in 2019.