|Sebastian Bails Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1999|
Sebastian Bails is an American TikTok star and social media personality who rose to popularity shortly after joining the famous app TikTok. After joining TikTok in May 2016, he quickly earned millions of followers and established a solid social media fan base not just in the app itself but also on other platforms such as YouTube and Instagram. Although he already has a name on the internet and his social media following is growing, he still has dreams to pursue in the acting industry.
Los Angeles, California, United States
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sebastian Bails has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He tends to often dye his hair in different colors such as “White” and “Light Brown”.
- Thick Eyebrows
- Plump Lips
Sebastian Bails Favorite Things
- Hobby – Listening to popular music
- Singer – Selena Gomez
- Pet – Dogs
Sebastian Bails Facts
- He has accumulated more than 10 million followers with over 350 million likes on his TikTok account.
- Besides TikTok, he has also joined the mega-popular video-sharing platform YouTube and created his self-titled channel on February 19, 2014. The channel has already amassed more than 1 million subscribers with over 70 million combined views.
- He has done collaborative works with many popular musers such as Nick Pallauf, Danielle Cohn, Nicolette Gray, and Jazmine Lucero.
- Even before fame, he was already determined to have his name to be known all over the world.
- At a very young age, his strong interest in social media made him join almost all social media platforms. Though he first joined Twitter and YouTube, he started making rounds on the internet and grew even more popular after he joined TikTok. In a short span of time, he was able to amass hundreds of thousands of followers who had been on the lookout for his comedy videos where he would dress up in different avatars.
- Bails participated in the #IAmAWitness campaign started by TikTok. This campaign was intended to spread awareness regarding bullying and to discourage such behavior in schools and colleges where it is the most dominant.
- He acknowledges his close friend Lauren Godwin as his inspiration for his TikTok videos.
- He once attended the Coachella Music and Arts Festival in California. In June 2018, he was also seen at the TanaCon convention, a YouTube convention in which he was among the first few YouTubers to be invited to the gathering.
- Bails has admitted that creating videos on YouTube is time-consuming, adding that, it actually takes 18 hours for him to finish a video. His most-viewed videos on his channel include Recreating Our First Cringly Musical.lys with Danial Cohn and Switching Lives with Nicolette Gray.
- Amidst dating rumors involving him and Cohn, none of them confirmed the romance. Bails was living with her in Los Angeles and only sees her as his best friend. He even tends to often post photos of them together on his Instagram.
- He speaks of LGBT issues and also takes part in pride parades and other LGBT events.
- Bails once expressed his dismay over U.S. President Donald Trump‘s victory in the presidential election.
- Though he wasn’t really fond of TikTok and initially hated the idea of the app itself, thinking that it was just another social media app copying Vine. He still ended up giving it a try and then realized how cool it was.
Featured Image by Sebastian Bails / Instagram