|Camille Hyde Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Camille Hyde is an American actress, dancer, singer, and musician who has been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies like Alexandra Cabot in Katy Keene, Shelby Watkins/Pink Dino Charge Ranger in Power Rangers Dino Charge, Gabi Granger in American Vandal, Bunny in 2 Broke Girls, Madison in Versus, Young Jessica Pearson in Suits, Lena in All About the Washingtons, Nicole in The Wedding Year, Debra DeMarco in Mr. Student Body President, Roxy in The Thundermans, and Naomi Davenport in Lab Rats: Elite Force.
Washington, D.C., United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Camille Hyde studied at Chapman University, a private research university in Orange, California.
Actress, Dancer, Musician, Singer
Camille Hyde has been signed with Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camille Hyde has dated –
- Brennan Mejia (2015-2016) – She was romantically involved with actor, model, and circus performer Brennan Mejia between 2015 and 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Camille Hyde is of African-American descent.
- Toned physique
- Often wears glasses
Through social media, she has done endorsement work for several brands such as MBM Swim by Marcia B Maxwell, Innerbility, etc.
Camille Hyde Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Washington, D.C., United States.
- She was 4 years old when she started her acting pursuits by performing in school musicals.
- During her school years, Camille Hyde was the president of the equestrian club.
- At the age of 17, she shifted to Los Angeles, California.
- In 2015, Camille Hyde started playing Shelby Watkins, the Dino Charge Pink Ranger, in Power Rangers Dino Charge, the 22nd season of the long-running children’s television program Power Rangers. With this role, she became the first-ever African American Pink Power Ranger.
- Her role in Power Rangers Dino Charge also made her the first actor who portrays a Power Ranger to have been born after the show began airing in August 1993.
- Camille Hyde made her first theatrical film appearance as Nicole in the 2019 romantic comedy film, The Wedding Year, starring Sarah Hyland, Tyler James Williams, Jenna Dewan, Matt Shively, and Anna Camp.
- Alongside the likes of Lucy Hale and Ashleigh Murray, she co-starred as Alexandra “Xandra” Cabot, a powerful New York socialite who is trying to work her way up in her father’s company, in the musical comedy-drama television series, Katy Keene, in 2020.
- As a dancer, Camille enjoys contemporary, pop, jazz, and hip hop.
- She likes horseback riding, world travel, cooking, and listening to music.
Featured Image by Camille Hyde / Instagram
Camille Manning Hyde