|Julia Schlaepfer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 3, 1995|
Julia Schlaepfer is an American actor and dancer who is best known for playing the role of Alice Charles in the Netflix comedy-drama series The Politician. In addition to that, she has also been cast in a variety of other projects which include the likes of Madam Secretary, 1923, American Horror Stories, Charlie Says, Instinct, and The Sky Is Everywhere.
Julia Nicole Schlaepfer
Bellevue, King County, Washington, United States
- Father – Phil Schlaepfer
- Mother – Lesli Schlaepfer
- Siblings – Christopher Schlaepfer (Brother), Andrew Schlaepfer (Brother)
- Others – Walter Woodley Schlaepfer (Paternal Grandfather), Esther Susan Youker (Paternal Grandmother), Donald Edward Boyer (Maternal Grandfather), Norine Ellen Chiabai (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Julia Schlaepfer is of English, Italian, Swiss-German, Swedish, German, more distant Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Welsh descent.
Julia Schlaepfer Facts
- She was a ballerina with the Pacific Northwest Ballet.
- In April 2017, Julia Schlaepfer made her first TV show appearance as Ashley Whittaker in an episode titled Good Bones of the political drama thriller series Madam Secretary.
- She was seen as Maggie Fallon in an episode of the CBS police procedural drama series Instinct (stylized as INSTIИCT) in 2018.
- Julia Schlaepfer made her first theatrical film appearance by portraying the character of Sandra Good (an American criminal and member of the Manson Family whose Manson Family nickname is “Blue”) in the biographical drama film Charlie Says in 2018. The film’s lead cast included Hannah Murray, Sosie Bacon, Marianne Rendón, Merritt Wever, Suki Waterhouse, Chace Crawford, Annabeth Gish, and Matt Smith.
- From 2019 to 2020, she co-starred as Alice Charles (Payton’s girlfriend and later fiancée) in the Netflix satire comedy-drama television series The Politician. Julia’s co-stars for the project included Ben Platt, Zoey Deutch, Lucy Boynton, Bob Balaban, David Corenswet, Laura Dreyfuss, Theo Germaine, Rahne Jones, Benjamin Barrett, Jessica Lange, Gwyneth Paltrow, Judith Light, and Bette Midler.
- Julia Schlaepfer brought to life the character of Rachel Brazile in the 2022 coming-of-age romantic drama film The Sky Is Everywhere. Based on the 2010 novel of the same name, the film stars Grace Kaufman, Pico Alexander, Jacques Colimon, Cherry Jones, and Jason Segel.
- In 2022, she started appearing as Alexandra (a freethinking woman from the British upper class who encounters Spencer in Africa) in the Western crime drama television series 1923. She co-starred in the show alongside Helen Mirren, Harrison Ford, Brandon Sklenar, Jerome Flynn, Darren Mann, Isabel May, Brian Geraghty, Aminah Nieves, Michelle Randolph, and Timothy Dalton.
- Julia Schlaepfer played Celeste in an episode of the anthology horror television series American Horror Stories in 2022. The show serves as a direct spin-off/companion series to American Horror Story.
- One of her hobbies is skiing.
Featured Image by Julia Schlaepfer / Instagram