Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Father – David Kaufman (Actor and Voice Actor)
- Mother – Lisa Picotte (Actress)
- Siblings – Henry Kaufman (Younger Brother) (Actor)
DPN Talent and Persona PR manage Grace Kaufman.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Her signature front fringe hairdo.
Best Known For
- Appearing on the NBC comedy sitcom Man with a Plan as Kate Burns; she plays Matt LeBlanc’s daughter on screen.
- Lending her voice to the character Deema in the animated television series by Nickelodeon, Bubble Guppies.
Grace made her theatrical film debut in the dramatic horror movie Grave Secrets in 2013 as a Little Girl.
First TV Show
Grace made her television show debut on the criminal drama series named The Closer in 2011 and played a character called Kayla King.
Grace Kaufman Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza, Sushi, and Ice-cream
- TV Shows – Gilmore Girls, This is Us
- Movie – Heathers
- Drink – Iced Chai Latte
- Sports Team – St Louis Cardinals
- Book – The Outsiders
- Travel Destinations – Europe, Africa, and the Bahamas
- Actors – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Actresses – Anne Hathaway, Hailee Steinfeld, Carol Burnett, Lucille Ball, Natalie Portman
- Artists – Rihanna, One Direction, The Civil Wars, Frank Sinatra, Karen Carpenter, Ella Fitzgerald
- Genres – R&B, Rock
- Hobbies – Acting, Eating food, Going to Starbucks, and Playing with pets
- Quote – “Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine” – Snow White
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S Character – Joey (Matt LeBlanc)
- One Direction Member – Niall Horan
Source – Naluda.com, Just Jared Jr., GaloreMag.com
Grace Kaufman Facts
- Grace Kaufman is inspired by the styling of the 70’s and loves to wear clothes accordingly.
- She loves photography and capturing pictures. She also has a Polaroid camera.
- While on a trip to New York, she got separated from her family at Penn Station amidst the crowd.
- Grace is an animal lover. She has two dogs named Jake, who is an Australian shepherd and Penny, who is a Dachshund-Chihuahua mix. She also has a black cat named Olive.
- Grace gained exposure to movies at a young age. She is fond of watching black and white classics, thanks to her grandmother who introduced her to the classic genre.
- Grace Kaufman is particularly fond of Açai bowls and loves making her breakfast.
- She has also performed in musical and theater productions as a singer and dancer.
- Grace is well trained in dance forms such as Ballet, Jazz, Tap, and Hip-Hop and she also know how to play the piano.
- She is a philanthropist and supports various charitable organizations such as Precious Paws, Ronald McDonald House Charities and the American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association (AARDA) which helps fighting cancer and auto-immune diseases in children. Both these conditions have affected members of her family including her mother.
- Her father, David Kaufman, is well known for voicing Danny Phantom from the Nickelodeon cartoon Danny Phantom. Her younger brother Henry is also a voice actor.
- She got her first phone when she was only 11, which was an iPhone 5c in yellow color.
- She is fond of applications such as Snapchat and Instagram and confesses to being addicted to checking her phone.
- Her first kiss was actually for the movie Brave New Jersey.
- She started acting at her mom’s acting class when she was only 2 years old and had her first audition at the age of 6.
- She had lent her voice to the 2012 Call of Duty Black Ops II video game.
Featured Image by Grace Kaufman / Instagram