|Marina Mendes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
Marina Mendes is a Brazilian model known for her successful modeling career. She has graced the covers of various magazines and has appeared in the music videos of popular artists. She has used her social media presence to endorse brands like Adidas, Shiekh Shoes, Tiger Mist, Dolls Kill, and PrettyLittleThing. Marina has a mild social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
- Fuller Lips
Marina has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Shiekh Shoes
- Tiger Mist
- Dolls Kill
- Coal n Terry Vintage
- Hot Miami Styles
- The Incorporated Clothing
Best Known For
Being a successful model. She has been featured in many well-known commercials and music videos.
Marina Mendes Favorite Things
- Band – The Fray
- Modeling Assignment – Shooting the music video for The Fray with Candice Accola
- Designer Brand – Versace
- Cartoon – South Park
Marina Mendes Facts
- At the age of 17, she moved to Canada and at the age of 21, she relocated to Los Angeles in order to pursue her modeling dreams.
- Marina harbored dreams of becoming a model since childhood and took part in various beauty pageants in Brazil.
- She considers Milla Jovovich and Gisele Bundchen as her inspirations in the modeling industry.
- She has shot music videos with singers like Chris Brown, Farruko, Jason Derulo, and Wiz Khalifa.
- Marina used to play the drums in an all-girl band while growing up.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Marina Mendes / Instagram