|Mason Cook Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 2000|
Mason Cook is an American actor best known for playing Cecil Wilson in the 2011 spy comedy film Spy Kids: All the Time in the World and Ray in the ABC sitcom Speechless. He also appeared on ABC’s hit series Grey’s Anatomy as a cardiac asthmatic patient Casey. Mason has a strong growing fanbase with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 700k followers on Facebook.
Mason Cook Elston
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mason went to the Nichols Hills Elementary School.
- Father – Ted Elston
- Mother – Kelsey Bell Elston
- Siblings – Lilly (Older Sister) (Model, Actress), Lane (Sister), Georgia (Sister) (Actress)
- Others – James Lester Elston (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Allison Cook (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Douglas Bell (Maternal Grandfather), Gwen Etta Hughes (Maternal Grandmother)
Mason is represented by Margot Menzel of Primary Wave Entertainment.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mason has dated –
- Mikayla Krause – As per his Instagram posts, Mason is in a relationship with a model named Mikayla Krause. The couple has made their relationship quite public by posting pictures with each other on a regular basis.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, some German and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish ancestry.
Mason has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
Best Known For
- Playing Cecil Wilson in the 2011 spy comedy film Spy Kids: All the Time in the World and playing Ray DiMeo in the ABC sitcom Speechless
- Portraying the character of a cardiac asthmatic patient Casey, on ABC’s hit series Grey’s Anatomy
Mason made his theatrical film debut in Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World as Cecil Wilson in 2011.
First TV Show
His first TV show appearance was in According to Jim as a Concert Attendee in 2008. However, his role on the TV show was uncredited.
He made his first credited TV show appearance as Casey on Grey’s Anatomy in 2009.
Mason stays fit by doing a lot of physical activities. He indulges in surfing, soccer, and skateboarding whenever he gets time.
Mason Cook Favorite Things
- Movie – Saving Private Ryan (1998)
- Superhero – Iceman from the X-Men
- Song – Eraser by Ed Sheeran
Source – CelebMix.com
Mason Cook Facts
- Mason’s older sister decided to act but it was difficult for them to move on and off to Los Angeles so the family decided to move to LA when he was 8 years old. That was when Mason too decided to try his luck in acting.
- At the age of 11, he got his first prominent break in the 2011 spy comedy adventure film Spy Kids: All the Time in the World as Cecil Wilson.
- He was nominated for Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actor” for the film Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 2011.
- Mason was also nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Series” for The Haunting Hour in 2015.
- He has also appeared in recurring roles in shows like The Goldbergs, The Middle, and Raising Hope.
- Besides acting, he is the celebrity ambassador for charities like Shane’s Inspiration and The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
- He indulges in BMX-biking, snowboarding, surfing, soccer, video games, and skateboarding in his spare time.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Mason Cook / Instagram