Keegan Phillip Allen
Actor, musician, photographer
- Father – Phillip Richard Allen (Actor) (Died – March 1, 2012)
- Mother – Joan Snyder
- Siblings – Kim Allen (Sister), Debbie Allen (Sister)
Creative Talent Group
6 ft 1 in or 185½ cm
78 kg or 172 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Keegan Allen dated –
- Skyler Samuels (2011-2012) – The tall Keegan dated actress Skyler Samuel from 2011 to 2012.
- Shay Mitchell (2012) – American actor Keegan was RUMORed to be dating Mitchell in April 2012.
- Ashley Benson (2012) – RUMOR
- Chuck Grant (2012-2015) – Allen started dating American photographer, Chuck Grant in November 2012. They dated for three years and split in late 2015.
- Amanda Cerny (2015) – In late 2015, Keegan and actress, model and YouTuber Amanda Cerny were romantically linked to each other after they were spotted hanging out together.
- Ali Collier (2016-Present) – In April 2016, Keegan started romancing with model Ali Collier. They are still going strong in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall body frame
- Hot looks
He has a celebrity crush on Mae West and Charlize Theron.
Best Known For
Playing the mysterious “Black Cat” character Toby Cavanaugh in the ABC’s Pretty Little Liars since 2010. He also won “Choice Summer TV Star: Male 2013” for this family drama show.
In 2002, Keegan played the role as Parakeet Owner’s Son in a short film Small Emergencies.
First TV Show
Keegan Allen first appeared in Nickelodeon’s Big Time Rush in 2010 for his role as Model #2 in the episode “Big Time Jobs”.
He eats healthy, organic food, and stays away from fast food.
Keegan Allen Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Almost all shows on HBO and Showtime
- Movie – The Notebook (2004)
- Website – Weather.com
Source – Seventeen.com
Keegan Allen Facts
- Due to his parents’ involvement into show business, he also desired to work for this entertainment industry.
- In his early years, he was attracted more towards photography and other behind the camera work.
- Keegan had his first kiss at the age of 12 (during sixth grade).
- He would like Josh Hutcherson to play the movie version of his life.
- In his family, he is closer to his mother.
- He does not eat any fast food or an unhealthy one. Keegan what likes is organic and healthy food.
- He considers reading as his worst problem because whenever Keegan starts reading any novel or book, he does not stop himself from reading that until it is completed fully. So, it creates a problem with long and lengthy books.
- Keegan also manages a microblog on Tumblr to share his photography with his fans.