|Holland Roden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1986|
Holland Roden is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Lydia Martin in Teen Wolf, Erin Isaacs in No Escape, Bridget Cleary in Lore, and Zoe Woods in Channel Zero: Butcher’s Block. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as House of Dust, Ted Bundy: American Boogeyman, Escape Room: Tournament of Champions, Teen Wolf: The Movie, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Criminal Minds, Lost, Cold Case, 12 Miles of Bad Road, Grey’s Anatomy, Channel Zero: Butcher’s Block, MacGyver, Mayans M.C., Community, and many more. She has been featured in the music videos of songs such as Dutch Party’s Paper Moon and Animals’ Burn. For her acting skills, Holland has been honored with numerous awards such as the Teen Choice Award and Young Hollywood Award.
Holland Marie Roden
Dallas, Texas, United States
Holland went to Hockaday School in Dallas, Texas.
She graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in molecular biology and women’s studies.
- Siblings – Taylor Roden (Sister), Scott Roden (Brother), Ryan Roden (Brother)
She is from a medical family.
She was previously managed by Luber Roklin Entertainment.
Holland broke her contract with them, when she stopped paying them her 10% Teen Wolf salary as LRE is the one who worked hard to get her this job.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Holland Roden dated –
- Ian Bohen (2013-2014) – Holland also met Ian Bohen on the set of Teen Wolf. Ian, who is 10 years older than her, started dating in February 2013. The duo called off their relationship in April 2014.
- Max Carver (2014-2016) – Former Teen Wolf co-star Max Carver started dating Roden on May 15, 2014. They dated for nearly two years and called it quits in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally “Strawberry Blonde” hair. But, keeps dying them red, cinnamon, apricot, etc.
- Signature ginger red hair
- Big eyes
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a perfume (fantasy Britney Spears‘ fragrance) and a Toyota car commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Lydia Martin in MTV’s popular teen drama Teen Wolf since 2011.
She appeared in the direct-to-video teen comedy film Bring It On: Fight to the Finish for her role as Sky in 2009.
First TV Show
In 2007, Roden appeared in HBO’s 12 Miles of Bad Road for her role as Bronwyn in 3 episodes.
Roden enjoys surfing, dancing, and rock climbing.
Apart from the above, she also likes to go for Piloxing (ballet and kickboxing).
Holland Roden Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipshine, L’Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara, Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer, Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Conditioner
Source – TeenVogue.com
Holland Roden Facts
- She desired to become an astronaut, and never ever thought that she would do acting for a living.
- She commenced her acting career during her sophomore year in college.
- Holland made her professional debut in this show business via the 12 Miles of Bad Road in 2007.
- Roden earlier wanted to become a cardiothoracic surgeon. For that, she also graduated in the medical field.
- She was fascinated by the “Queen of England” when she was six years old.
- She says “Shopping is my sport, and Fashion is my religion.”