|Mathew Valenzuela Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 21, 2005|
Mathew Valenzuela is an American Instagram model and social media personality who rose to prominence after he began sharing modeling photos and nice-looking selfies on his Instagram account. His social media profiles are also his portals where he regularly shares updates about his life, adventures, and relationships.
Texas, United States
Instagram Model, Social Media Personality
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mathew Valenzuela has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Plump Lips
- Thick Curly Hair
Matthew Valenzuela Facts
- He became active on social media in March 2017. From there, he started accumulating thousands of hundreds of followers on Instagram. Besides garnering a huge following on Instagram, Valenzuela also has a solid fan base in TikTok where he has already gathered more than 850k followers with more than 25 million likes.
- He has also joined YouTube and created his self-titled channel on January 17, 2019. The channel has already amassed more than 17k subscribers with more than 50k combined views. Although he rarely posts a video and turns out to be more active on his other social media platforms, Valenzuela still managed to gain thousands of followers in his channel.
- The first photo on his Instagram was uploaded on March 10, 2017. It was a selfie where he can be seen facing a different direction away from the camera. At that time, he was already making rounds on social media so his first post was also quick to gain a significant number of likes and comments from his followers.
- Most of his uploaded photos on Instagram are selfies and group photos with friends, some of which have Snapchat filters or edited using photo editor apps.
- On January 23, 2019, he posted an array of his photos alongside a huge 100k balloon to celebrate reaching a hundred thousand followers on Instagram.
- He has a secondary account where he started posting photos on February 2, 2019. On February 4, 2019, he shared a video containing 3 comedy skits which also turned out to be the first on his list.
- Though his selfies are mostly dominant on both of his Instagram accounts, Valenzuela also shares photos of him with his friends in both profiles.
- On TikTok, he usually has a lot of techniques to enhance the quality of his TikTok videos and this mainly included the act of moving the camera in different directions while he lip-syncs to popular songs. He has performed several songs of artists like DJ Rell, Rick Ross, Sueco The Child, and Riton & Kah-Lo.
Featured Image by Mathew Valenzuela / Instagram