|MC Lively Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
MC Lively is a Nigerian comedian, actor, and events host/MC who came into prominence via his hilarious skits Agidi which discuss events or real-life issues in Nigeria. He gained further recognition by getting featured in several films including Seven and Half Date (2018) and the action comedy Fate of Alakada (2020). MC Lively has amassed more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
Michael Sani Amanesi
MC Lively, Barrister Mike
Osun State, Nigeria
He went to Ideal Nursery and Primary School and Moremi High School. After secondary school, he enrolled in the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University in Osun State to study Law and got trained as a lawyer, solicitor, and advocate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Comedian, Actor, Events Host/MC
- Siblings – Emmanuel (Older Brother) (Deceased), Francis (Younger Brother), Mary (Younger Sister), Joseph (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Cheerful smile
- Expressive eyes
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Predator Energy.
MC Lively Favorite Things
- Song – High by Adekunle Gold and Davido
Source – Instagram
MC Lively Facts
- He hails from Agenebode in Edo State, Nigeria.
- He kickstarted his comedy career in 2015.
- MC Lively has recalled that he used to love comedy while growing up. He would find comedy to be beautiful and he has been fascinated by how the comedian can connect to people of different tribes and dispensations irrespective of their financial status. He has found it mind-blowing how laughter has the ability to unite people, having always been keen on doing that which could make people laugh and have a good time.
- MC Lively has disclosed that he had picked law as his subject as he had a craving to be among the best and most prestigious students.
- He had been called to the bar in 2016 but he opted to be in front of the camera.
- MC Lively has felt lucky that his father has been an open-minded person and had been calm when he found out that MC Lively had opted for comedy instead of law. He had made it clear that whenever his children were done with their university education, they could go ahead and chase whichever career they wished.
- MC Lively has stated that all his siblings have, like him, attended Obafemi Awolowo University. He has been amused to note that all of them have studied different subjects like Pharmacy, Law, and Estate Management, and none of them went on to work with their degrees.
- MC Lively has been known as the comedian who has usually dressed in white and black in most of his comedy clips, always having carried a black bag hung around his shoulder, moving from street to street and mourning the state of the nation. He has addressed societal issues and shown his anger at injustice.
- He has declared that beyond elections, the mentality of people needs to be changed as leaders are only the reflection of the people.
- MC Lively has wanted to keep dropping content that people can relate to, and he has seen that creating content that stands the test of time can be the most challenging.
- MC Lively has affirmed that he has always received criticism. However, he has been aware that even the most popular and famous get criticized and has managed to develop a tough skin, and never get affected.
Featured Image by Mc Lively Michael Sani / Instagram