Megan Kathleen Hilty
Bellevue, Washington, U.S.
Hilty attended Sammamish High School in Bellevue, Washington. Subsequently, Megan went to Washington Academy of Performing Arts Conservatory High School in Redmond. Finally, she went to Chrysalis School, Woodinville.
In 2004, Megan graduated from Carnegie Mellon School of Drama in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Musical theater and television actress, singer
- Father – Jack Hilty
- Mother – Donna Hilty
- Siblings – Unknown
Independent Artists Agency, Inc.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan Hilty dated –
- Brian Gallagher (2011-Present) – Megan started dating musician Brian Gallagher in 2011 after meeting him at a fitness class in NYC for the first time. After two years of dating together, the couple married on November 2, 2013 at a chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada. They didn’t engage each other as they were super excited to get married as soon as possible. The couple welcomed their first child, girl Viola Philomena on September 18, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
38-27-36 in or 96.5-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Hilty is the US ambassador of “Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte”.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Ivy Lynn in the musical drama television series Smash from 2012 to 2013.
For 2007 computer-animated fantasy comedy film Shrek The Third, Megan gave her singing voice for the role of Snow White.
She next appeared in the 2010 psychological horror film Bitter Feast for her role as Peg.
First TV Show
In 2007, Megan played the role as Enid in the sitcom The Suite Life of Zack & Cody in an episode titled “The Arwin That Came to Dinner”.
Megan Hilty’s trainer shows some moves to get the curvy figure like Megan. Here they are –
- Slimming Sweeper – It works arms, abs, obliques, thighs, and butt
- Touch Down – It will work arms, abs, butt, and back
- Bottoms Up – It works arms, shoulders, back, abs, hamstrings, butt, thighs
- Get a Raise – It works arms, shoulders, legs, and abs
- Reach for It – It will work arms, shoulders, back, abs, obliques, and butt
- Halo Effect – It works shoulders, arms, back, thighs, abs, butt, and hamstrings
- Butt Out – It works shoulders, back, chest, and abs
- Burning Bridges – It works arms, abs, butt, and hamstrings
- Balancing Act – It works arms, abs, and butt
See all the moves in this 4-minute video.
Megan Hilty Favorite Things
- Food – French fries, pizza
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte – Rosé (Brut Rosé or Palmes d’Or Rosé)
Megan Hilty Facts
- At 12, Megan started taking vocal lessons.
- She was interested in performing opera.
- Megan made her Broadway debut by appearing in the Wicked (aka Wicked: The Untold Story of the Witches of Oz) musical for her role as Glinda the Good Witch at George Gershwin Theatre.
- Starting from 2010, she has appeared in many concerts with Seattle Men’s Chorus and others.
- In 2009, she appeared in the Broadway show 9 to 5: The Musical to play the role as Doralee Rhodes at Marquis Theatre.
- Visit her official website @ meganhiltyonline.com.
- Join Megan on Twitter and Facebook.