|Melanie Hamrick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Year of Birth||1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Melanie Hamrick is a former American Ballet Theatre ballerina who is known for her relationship with singer and actor Mick Jagger.
She was born in 1987.
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
Melanie studied ballet at the Eastern Virginia School for the Performing Arts in the past. Besides that, she also trained at the Kirov Academy of Ballet for 5 years.
Ballet Dancer, Choreographer
- Father – John Hamrick (Engineer)
- Mother – Anne Hamrick (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Chris Hamrick (Younger Brother), Rachel Hamrick (Younger Sister)
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melanie has dated –
- José Manuel Carreño (2011-2014) – She got engaged to Cuban dancer José Manuel Carreño in the month of May 2011. Later, the couple had announced that they were to get married on March 15, 2013, but things did not go as planned and was finally called off in the year 2014.
- Mick Jagger (2014-Present) – Melanie started dating singer, songwriter, actor, and film producer Mick Jagger in 2014. Together, the couple has a son named Devereaux Octavian Basil Jagger (b.December 8, 2016). In December 2020, Mick had bought Melanie a Mansion in Florida for an astonishing $2 million.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Wide smile
Melanie Hamrick Facts
- Hamrick was very young when she joined the American Ballet Theatre.
- She moved to Washington, D.C. in the past.
- In 2019, Melanie made her debut as a choreographer.
- Melanie lost her father to cancer on June 7, 2015. He was an engineering firm director.
- Hamrick has a Shih Tzu / Pomeranian named Ray.
- Melanie was 12 years old when she took part in the competition called the “Youth America Grand Prix”.
Featured Image By Melanie Hamrick / Instagram