|Melinda London Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1999|
Melinda London is a German model who is best known for her successful modeling career. Her stunning hourglass-like figure offers her a novel career in the modeling industry. Melinda has been featured in several magazines such as Elegant, Les Grands Ducs, and Maxim France. She is followed by more than 100k people on Instagram.
Melinda London’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Model, Instagram Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Melinda is represented by Elite Model Management.
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melinda has dated –
- Jonas Blue (2017-Present) – Music Producer from London, Jonas Blue met Melinda in Ibiza and they later started dating in 2017. The two don’t shy away from social media as they post several pictures together. In 2017, the couple was seen together at the MTV EMA event.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Melinda has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
Best Known For
- Her voluptuous figure
- Being featured in several magazines such as Maxim France, Elegant, and Les Grands Ducs
- Being the girlfriend of London-based music producer, Jonas Blue
Melinda London Favorite Things
- Drinks – S*x on the Beach, Strawberry Daiquiri
Source – SauceMonsters.com
Melinda London Facts
- She was around 6 or 7 years old when she first found her passion for modeling.
- Since her childhood, Melinda was always the dressy kind of person, often wearing her mother’s high heels and clothes.
- Claudia Schiffer was the first model Melinda saw and she wanted to be like her.
- She never says no to junk food and prefers cheeseburgers over chicken sandwiches.
- Apart from modeling, Melinda has hidden creative features such as drawing and she also loves wrestling.
- If she were to pick a celebrity to get drunk with, her first choice would be Kylie Jenner and second would be Rihanna.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Melinda London / Instagram