|Pablo Nicolás Sebastián Urdangarin y Borbón Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 6, 2000|
Pablo Nicolás Sebastián Urdangarin y Borbón is the 2nd son of Cristina de Borbón and Iñaki Urdangarin. As of 2020, he follows his older brother Juan Valentín as 8th in the line of succession to the Spanish throne.
Pablo Nicolas Sebastian de Todos los Santos Urdangarin y Borbón
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Member of the Spanish Royal Family
- Father – Iñaki Urdangarin (Handball Player, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Cristina de Borbón
- Siblings – Juan Valentín Urdangarin y Borbón (Older Brother), Miguel Urdangarin y Borbón (Younger Brother), Irene Urdangarin y Borbón (Younger Sister)
- Others – Juan Carlos I of Spain (Maternal Grandfather) (Former King of Spain), Queen Sofía of Spain (Maternal Grandmother) (Former Queen of Spain), Juan María Urdangarín Berriochoa (Paternal Grandfather) (Engineer, Businessman), Claire Liebaert Courtain (Paternal Grandmother), Felipe VI of Spain (Maternal Uncle) (King of Spain), Queen Letizia of Spain (Aunt) (Queen Consort of Spain)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He has Greek and Spanish ancestry on his mother’s side and is of Belgian (Walloon and Flemish) and Spanish Basque descent on his father’s side.
Pablo Nicolás Sebastián Urdangarin y Borbón Facts
- Prince Kubrat of Bulgaria and Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark are his godparents.
- Pablo is an emerging handball player, much like his father, and was signed by HBC Nantes in 2019.
- He was named after King Paul of Greece (his maternal great-grandfather), Saint Nicholas of Bari, Saint Sebastian (patron saint of Palma de Mallorca), and de Todos los Santos (a Bourbon tradition meaning ‘of All the Saints’).
- His hobbies include sailing, skiing, and playing handball.
- In June 2018, his father was convicted in a money laundering case and was sentenced to 5 years and 10 months in prison.
Featured Image by Royals Addicted / Picuki