|Natalie La Rose Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1988|
Natalie La Rose is a Dutch R&B singer best known for her debut single, Somebody, which was released in January 2015. She has also released songs like Rollercoaster and Around the World. She is also a trained dancer and has appeared in various music videos. Natalie has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Natalie La Rose
Since childhood, Natalie had an inclination towards singing and dancing, so she pursued them at the Lucia Marthas Dance Academy in Amsterdam from which she graduated in 2008.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer
- Siblings – Valerie La Rose (Sister) (Actress, Model, Dancer). She also has 2 older brothers.
Natalie La Rose is represented by United Talent Agency.
- Sony Records
- Dreams World
- International Music Group
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalie La Rose has largely remained silent about her personal life while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Surinamese descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘red’.
Natalie is the brand ambassador of Toyokalon.
Best Known For
Her debut single, Somebody, which was released in January 2015. The song peaked on #1 at Billboard’s Rhythmic Airplay chart on April 4, 2015.
As a Singer
Natalie released her debut single Somebody on January 2, 2015. The song secured the #10 position on the Billboard Hot 100 listing it as the first hit of Natalie.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut in an episode of the comedy television series, Silicon Valley, in 2014.
Natalie La Rose Facts
- She used to practice Karate in the past.
- Natalie moved to Los Angeles at the age of 20 to pursue her career as a dancer and singer.
- She approached Flo Rida at the 2011 ESPY Awards after party where she told him that she would definitely work with him one day.
- Her music is inspired by the likes of Beyoncé, Shakira, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Musiq Soulchild, Stevie Wonder, and Whitney Houston.
- In 2010, she appeared in J. Lewis’s music video Dancin’ for Me.
- She adores her 2 nieces and often posts their pictures on social media.
- She is a major food lover.
- Visit Natalie’s official website @ natalielarose.com.
Featured Image by Natalie La Rose / Instagram