|Emily Berrington Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1988|
Emily Berrington is a talented English actress renowned for her role as Niska in the TV series Humans. Some of her other great performances can be noted in The Inbetweeners 2, The White Queen, Defending the Guilty, The Miniaturist, Sons of Liberty, and 24: Live Another Day. Emily has also been featured in magazines like Grazia UK, S Magazine, British Vogue, Lula, and Vulkan. She has gained over 80k followers on Instagram.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
England, United Kingdom
Emily Berrington attended the Cheney School in Headington, Oxford, England. She then joined the King’s College London and graduated with a degree in Development Geography. Later, in 2012, she graduated from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- Siblings – Amy Berrington (Older Sister) (Professor in the U.S.), Tom Berrington (Older Brother) (Works for IMG, Abu Dhabi), Katie Berrington (Younger Sister) (Writer at Vogue)
Emily Berrington is managed by Markham, Froggatt & Irwin, Talent Management Company, London, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Berrington has dated –
- Ben Lloyd-Hughes (2014-Present) – In 2014, Emily started dating actor Ben Lloyd-Hughes. Though she has not shared many details about her relationship, the couple has made several public appearances.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide forehead
- Rounded chin
- Sparkling blue eyes
Emily Berrington has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- M.i.h Jeans
- Delfina Delettrez jewelry
- ELIE SAAB
- Elham & Issa Jewelry
- Emilia Wickstead
- Christian Louboutin
- Murad Skincare
- Antonio Berardi
- ＣＡＲＡＴ* ＬＯＮＤＯＮ
- Temperley London
- Nude by Nature
- C A M I L L A E L P H I C K
Best Known For
- Her versatile roles in TV series including Humans as Niska and Outnumbered as Stacey. She has also portrayed some remarkable characters in TV mini-series like Defending the Guilty as Pia, The Miniaturist as The Miniaturist, Sons of Liberty as Margaret Kemble Gage, 24: Live Another Day as Simone Al-Harazi, and The White Queen as Jane Shore
- Her performance in numerous roles in films including The Hippopotamus (2017) as Jane Swann and The Last Showing (2014) as Allie
In 2013, she made her first theatrical film appearance as Clare in the biographical comedy-drama film, The Look of Love. However, her role went uncredited.
Later, in 2014, she made her credited theatrical film debut as Katie in the comedy film, The Inbetweeners 2.
First TV Show
In 2013, she made her first TV show appearance as Jane Shore in the drama series, The White Queen.
Emily Berrington lives an active life and loves running. She has been a member of the GoldGym where she volunteers to run with an older person every Sunday. According to the program, she is required to run back home after dropping off the older person. She has expressed her satisfaction with the program as it has helped her make some great friends while getting her dose of exercise.
Emily Berrington Favorite Things
- Film – The Big Chill (1983)
- Director – Ken Loach
- Designer – Pepe Lowe
- Book – The Sea, The Sea by Iris Murdoch
Source – Harper’s BAZAAR, Daily Mail
Emily Berrington Facts
- Her parents are social workers turned business trainers in the public sector.
- While in college, Emily did her dissertation on “the economic collapse of Argentina and the resulting rise of cooperativism”.
- Before embarking her acting career, Emily worked at the House of Commons for Labour MP Siobhain McDonagh.
- She found politics to be terrifying, male-dominated, and intimidating for young blonde women.
- She has a rescued cat named Chinny.
- Her shopping weakness is coffee.
- Her first crush was Zack from Saved by the Bell.
- Cate Blanchett is her fashion icon.
- Her parents have been the most inspiring people for her.
- Emily Berrington has been featured in publications like Grazia UK, S Magazine UK, British Vogue, Lula, Vulkan, My 71, and Fiasco.
- She has supported organizations like ‘Help Refugees UK’.
- Follow Emily Berrington on Instagram.
Featured Image by Emily Berrington / Instagram