|Kim Matula Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 23, 1988|
Kim Matula is an American actress who is well-recognized for her appearance as Hope Logan in The Bold and the Beautiful from 2010 to 2016, and Ronnie in LA to Vegas.
Kimberly Marie Matula
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Kim attended the University of Texas at Arlington where she studied film but decided to drop out as her career in acting had already picked up.
- Father – David Matula
- Mother – Karin Marie Finholt
- Siblings – Kristin Matula (Sister)
- Others – Thomas William Matula (Paternal Grandfather), Frank John Matula (Paternal Great Grandfather), Mary Ann Peters (Paternal Great Grandmother), Lillian Gaye/Gay Stinson (Paternal Grandmother), Conley Aaron Stinson (Paternal Great Grandfather), Vera Irene Sifford (Paternal Great Grandmother), Daniel Kenneth Finholt (Maternal Grandmother), Otto Finholt (Maternal Great Grandfather), Mabel Pauline Blihodve (Maternal Great Grandmother), Barbara Edith Dagger (Maternal Grandmother), Kenneth James Dagger (Maternal Great Grandfather), Marie Nell Neuman/Newman (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Kim Matula is represented by Stewart Talent and Liberman-Zerman Management.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim has dated –
- Ben Goldberg – As of February 2022, she had been in a relationship with a man named Ben Goldberg.
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Matula has Norwegian, Czech, English, German, and likely 1/32 French-Canadian ancestry.
- Beautiful eyes
- Thick eyebrows
- Petite physical appearance
She has appeared in commercials for several brands including Samsung Galaxy S III.
Kim Matula Facts
- She developed an interest in acting at an early age and began when she was only 12 years old.
- Tara made her debut film appearance as Tara in Queen Sized in 2008. From there, she went on to star in various other films and television shows that include How I Met Your Mother, The Defenders, Dawn Patrol, Fighting with My Family, and Impeachment: American Crime Story.
- In 2014, Matula was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series” for her work in the long-time running show The Bold and the Beautiful.
Featured Image By Kim Matula / Instagram