|Ben Lloyd-Hughes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1988|
Ben Lloyd-Hughes is a British actor who has amassed a sizable following with his roles as Will in the film Divergent (2014) and Alexander Colbourne in the historical drama series, Sanditon (2022-Present).
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Ben was a student at the St. Paul’s School in London.
He studied acting from the Guildhall School of Music & Drama and graduated in 2011.
- Father – Timothy Lloyd-Hughes (Bank Executive)
- Mother – Lucy Appleby (Actress)
- Siblings – Henry Lloyd-Hughes (Older Brother) (Actor), Flo Lloyd-Hughes (Younger Sister) (Football Journalist), Theo Lloyd-Hughes (Brother)
Ben is represented by Curtis Brown Group located in London.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben has dated –
- Emily Berrington (2014-Present) – The War & Peace star started dating actress Emily Berrington in 2014. The couple is very private and it is not clear if they are officially married or not. Furthermore, they are known to be parents to at least 1 child as of 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Welsh, and Irish ancestry.
- Multiple moles on his face
- Square face
Ben Lloyd-Hughes Favorite Things
- Football Team – Queens Park Rangers
- Line From The Play ‘Kiss Me’ – Stoke Newington
- Café In Hackney – Healthy Stuff
- Book – Any Human Heart by William Boyd
- Places In London – South Bank, Loftus Road
Source – PBS.org, HackneyGazette.co.uk, HampsteadTheatre.com
Ben Lloyd-Hughes Facts
- He is very passionate about football.
- Ben and his real-life brother Henry starred in the docu-drama Miliband of Brothers (2010) as Edward and David Miliband respectively. The satirical tale chronicled the nail-biting Labour leadership election of 2010.
- His dream role is playing the Roman leader Caius Marcius Coriolanus from Shakespeare’s play, Coriolanus.
- Ben is a huge fan of Jane Austen’s works and had initially auditioned for 2 separate characters in season 1 of Sanditon, which is based on Austen’s unfinished novel from 1817.
Featured Image by Ben_lloyd_hughes_fan / Instagram